GTA 5

DCFC_17

Realistically would you pay money for something which you can get a week in advance for free? Last game I brought was Fifa - solely to get the online code , then I flogged it the next day and got me money back. If you have the option of getting something for free over having to pay any cash surely SURELY you'd take it...

It'll just have needed a firmware update that's all.

If given the OPTION would you take a DCFC season ticket for free or would you folk out £500 for one?

Think I've got over 200 copied 360 games without buying the original , ill let you do the maths on how much money I've saved.

Isn't that called stealing? 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not hugely into video games but I fookin love this. I've never seen so much hype about a game before but fook me believe all the hype.

The missions are great and unlike most games where you can bash out story mode in a few hours, this is gonna take a while which is great.  

I've been trying hard to get 5 stars but I can only manage 4. Running over literally 100's of people at the beach then shooting all the cops that come after me isn't worthy of 5 stars!

I'm not hugely into video games but I fookin love this. I've never seen so much hype about a game before but fook me believe all the hype.

The missions are great and unlike most games where you can bash out story mode in a few hours, this is gonna take a while which is great.

I've been trying hard to get 5 stars but I can only manage 4. Running over literally 100's of people at the beach then shooting all the cops that come after me isn't worthy of 5 stars!

I can't get 5 either. Can't live long enough.

You have a perfectly valid point, it's just you have a habit of being an ******** about it.

Hide my posts then, easy solution my friend. I've been pretty decent to people on here considering how much people cry if I mention owt negative and then start using insults. Then again you are from/in Leicester, so it'll likely go in one ear and out the other like most peeps on here.

I'll let you off for calling me a ******** though.

Isn't that called stealing?

I'm sure you and most others on here have downloaded a mp3, software, a movie or game without actually purchasing it...

Apparently the game makes children violent and aggressive and is bad for their development. Yes clearly a feminist columnist would think this in a article about children in which she spent 75% of the time winging about the treatment of women.

Wish parenting wasn't a protracted game of scapegoating.

Apparently the game makes children violent and aggressive and is bad for their development. Yes clearly a feminist columnist would think this in a article about children in which she spent 75% of the time winging about the treatment of women.

Wish parenting wasn't a protracted game of scapegoating.

Does the story stay good?

I'm still early in the missions.

Archived