GTA 5

DCFC_17

That post offers absolutely nothing to do with this thread, just another post having a dig at me for no apparent reason. Why? When I'm only trying to help people save a shedload of cash? Get ya xbox flashed for a tenner and you'll be laughing.

If people have money to burn blowing £45 a game, good for them. But I'll stick with my original statement by calling them mugs who do. Again, why would you spend nearly 50 quid on a game? Nine times out of ten it'll be a mere update on the previous years (cod, fifa, wwe...)

I've seen people mention pre ordering the game WHY? Just walk into HMV, Game or Grainger Games and pick the ruddy thing up instead of having to rely on the crappy post. If you're that desperate to pre order and recieve it on time, try shopto...

Fifa 14 next week, how many saddos will go down to Asda at midnight and pay nearly £50 for the ultimate (ripoff) team edition? Only to moan a certain players stats aren't right.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knocked my Xbox over earlier on and laser burned my disc (the perfect ring problem). I borrowed my mates disc and installed it to my harddrive. It lets me play the game now but the textures are awful (if they even load at all), so it looks like I need a new disc. Does anybody know if I can get one from Rockstar wthout having to buy the game again?

I knocked my Xbox over earlier on and laser burned my disc (the perfect ring problem). I borrowed my mates disc and installed it to my harddrive. It lets me play the game now but the textures are awful (if they even load at all), so it looks like I need a new disc. Does anybody know if I can get one from Rockstar wthout having to buy the game again?

Try it mate. If you've got the receipt and the case and everything it might work.

I did it with mass effect a few years ago. Lesson learned. I lay my Xbox horizontal now

That post offers absolutely nothing to do with this thread, just another post having a dig at me for no apparent reason. Why? When I'm only trying to help people save a shedload of cash? Get ya xbox flashed for a tenner and you'll be laughing.

If people have money to burn blowing £45 a game, good for them. But I'll stick with my original statement by calling them mugs who do. Again, why would you spend nearly 50 quid on a game? Nine times out of ten it'll be a mere update on the previous years (cod, fifa, wwe...)

I've seen people mention pre ordering the game WHY? Just walk into HMV, Game or Grainger Games and pick the ruddy thing up instead of having to rely on the crappy post. If you're that desperate to pre order and recieve it on time, try shopto...

Fifa 14 next week, how many saddos will go down to Asda at midnight and pay nearly £50 for the ultimate (ripoff) team edition? Only to moan a certain players stats aren't right.

You have a perfectly valid point, it's just you have a habit of being an ******** about it. 

Archived