John Brayford to rejoin?

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's not played a single minute for Cardiff though has he?

Yes, but I imagine Forest would be last on his list - I would hope so.

I don't think I could stand the sight of him playing against us on saturday, now if we was to sign him before saturday I would be the over the moon.

But seriously if he signed for Forest it'd feel like a i'd been cheated on by on girlfriend  :lol:

Yes, he played against Accrington Stanley in the cup. Which I'm sure means that he can't sign for anyone other than us this season without special dispensation from FIFA.

Surely they can't restrict him from moving to another club, he hasn't played a single minute for us so it's not like he's already played for two clubs this season.

Yes, but I imagine Forest would be last on his list - I would hope so.

I don't think I could stand the sight of him playing against us on saturday, now if we was to sign him before saturday I would be the over the moon.

But seriously if he signed for Forest it'd feel like a i'd been cheated on by on girlfriend  :lol:

They've already got Lichaj and Jara as right backs so unless Billy has got a spare million or so set aside in his "how to piss off Nigel Clough" budget, I can't see it happening.

Drama Queen alert warning!!!!

If Bray signs for Forest I think that'll be me giving up on football. 

They've already got Lichaj and Jara as right backs so unless Billy has got a spare million or so set aside in his "how to piss off Nigel Clough" budget, I can't see it happening.

Drama Queen alert warning!!!!

If Bray signs for Forest I think that'll be me giving up on football. 

Yeah, I can't see it happening - but Forest don't seem like a club who gives a **** about their players if their is one better going.

I can't see his loan costing too much in all honesty, just his wages paid in full I imagine.

Surely they can't restrict him from moving to another club, he hasn't played a single minute for us so it's not like he's already played for two clubs this season.

For some reason I had it in my head that he'd played the first couple of games for us, and then moved. Obviously I'm getting confused with friendlies.

If he had played for us then my point would have been valid as a player can't normally play for more than two clubs in a season - but as he hasn't actually played for us then it appears I was talking cobblers :blink:

Oh no...he's going to Forest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If JB has been named in Cardiffs final 25 squad,would they really let him out on loan,and would they be able to bring another player,into their squad of 25?

The 25 man squad doesn't include players that are 21 and under, you can have an unlimited amount. So for example Jordan Mutch wouldn't be named in the 25 man squad as he is 21.

Archived