Tooth ache

Alph

Get it sorted, a couple of years ago I had toothache that developed into an abscess, two weeks later, I was in hospital with a straw sticking out my neck on a drip, unable to open my mouth. Had to have jaw exercises to gradually prize my mouth open.

I have had worse pain, but not by much.

Have a drink for tonight, get it sorted tomorrow, phone the emergency dentist, I went to one on Coleman street not long ago, out of hours, he was better than my proper dentist and didn't charge me owt.

I have no advice for pepper pig, the dad annoys me, he needs a shave.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody heck Mrs!

That's gotta be an extreme case?

I'm better now. "Fragile" is probably the best way of describing it.

I had a verbal war with a jobswirth secretary at Coleman St last time I had tooth ache. Tried telling me it can't be that bad. 5am I'd got to sleep and we was up for work at 7. Could job we were on the phone. I'd have poked her in the eye.

I quite like Daddy Pig. If I was him I'd pack up and get it on with Miss Rabbit. She's got about 10 jobs on the go. He could have it made.

• 3 years later...

Very annoying, I currently have it at the moment and it has a horrible sensation when I try to eat really hot or cold food. All I have is bonjela adults from years ago so wouldn't be the brightest idea to use it. Any home remedies anyone, does salt and water work?

34 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Very annoying, I currently have it at the moment and it has a horrible sensation when I try to eat really hot or cold food. All I have is bonjela adults from years ago so wouldn't be the brightest idea to use it. Any home remedies anyone, does salt and water work?

Try getting a set of these, heard they help 

IMG_0148.PNG

12 hours ago, McLovin said:

If it's sensitivity then I recommend GC Tooth Mousse. You apply to your teeth and it really works. 

Oil of cloves will numb the area and paracetamol/ibuprofen will take the edge off the pain - unless it's and infection in which case repeatedly banging your head against a wall until the antibiotics kick in is about as good as it gets.

It's definitely a job for the dentist though. So you can pay a lot of money to be butchered on the NHS or get something approaching good quality dentistry for an exorbitant cost by going private. If it's out of hours you can ring 111 and get the details for the emergency dentist - who are usually brilliant, but you have to suffer four hours of being tortured by sitting with 183 people (including 17 screaming children) in an airless waiting room designed for 12, with the heating set to max and receptionists recruited from the SS.

Archived