Tooth ache

Alph

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank's for the tip. So you are not going to be their next spokesman are you ?

Well if you can direct me to their HQ I will drop off yesterday's dinner on the doorstep.

I.... I.. I might cry soon. It's way worse than stubbing your toe though right?

No friggin way!

We lost 3-0 at home. The missus is out having a 'good time'. I'm sat with tooth ache thinking things can't get worse.

Now the demon child as woken and looks like she's ready for the start of a brand new day. I'll be sat watching Peppa Pig until stupid o'clock now. Have you seen Peppa Pig? She's a know it all. Got an opinion on everything. "I can do that George" "no George you do it like this". Cnut

I feel like doing it.

Make you want to tear your own jaw off. Gotta be the worst pain? I'd rather squeeze a baby out.

Trust me. No, you don't.

Nip out, get some Oil of Cloves, soak a cotton ball with it, put it onto hurty tooth and bite down.

Ok so I'm going ASDA. Do I follow your advice or get oragel? Oragel just numbs you for a bit

We were supposed to beat Burnley and I was supposed to watch Breaking Bad all night.

Ok so I'm going ASDA. Do I follow your advice or get oragel? Oragel just numbs you for a bit

We were supposed to beat Burnley and I was supposed to watch Breaking Bad all night.

Get both.

On second thoughts, just drink copious amounts of alcohol till you pass out :-D

Archived