well done lads tonight

B4ev6is

well derby are through to the 3rd round first time since carling cup semi final, even through brentford put out a weakened side we put them to the sword, and will bring some confordance into the team for saturday against burnley, well chris martin is supriseing a few people  this season, and may it continue for rest of the season he might be 20 plus striker we have been looking for, but conner sammion had a really good game tonight he manage to bag 1, and will huges got one himself, and also the smith got one and tonight was a really good game and even through just over 9k, there was a dencent noise level around pp.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It appears we are winning games we should be winning. Its very early and anything can happen yet but its good to see. We've had plenty of banana skins over the years so a steady start in the league and two league cup wins is welcome.

I think we have goals in the team this season, Martin and Russell look natural finishers, and we have others who can chip in which should give players the confidence to play the passing game knowing there is an end product.

Early days but a bit of optimism - hey, we've even got options from the bench!

How people couldn't see Chris Martin's class last season I don't know.

He oozes quality, in all traits. Scores a great headed goal tonight and his ball play is superb. Has the physicality to match any CB in the league and links up with the midfield very well. Some said he was lazy, I would say he just is clever enough to know when to make the correct intelligent runs.

Reminds me of Glen Murray at Palace last season, so if that's anything to go buy we are in for a right treat.

Credit where credits due Clough got Martin and Grant for free and they look a million dollars for this standard.

Martin for 20+ B4 I think at this rate you could be right. Then add in Russell and Ward's potential goal return.

I think we shouldn't get carried away because this that basically their reserves. We should be tonking them.

Having said that, Martin goes from strength to strength, it will have given Sammon a boost bagging a couple and its good Nige stuck with the 4-3-1-2.

Burnley will be a much tougher game but winning is a good habit to get into.

And did anyone notice the louder we got the players respound to it. I think come end of the season we shall champions of the champship and league cup winners.

'd/13/08/28/4ygype2u' alt='Posted Image' class='bbc_img' />

Please refer to my previous post...

I think we shouldn't get carried away because this that basically their reserves. We should be tonking them.

Having said that, Martin goes from strength to strength, it will have given Sammon a boost bagging a couple and its good Nige stuck with the 4-3-1-2.

Burnley will be a much tougher game but winning is a good habit to get into.

Yeah but it's nice to be doing what we should be doing for a change, isn't it?

I was a right moody git after the first two home league games, but maybe something is changing that we started to see last season - hammering teams we should be hammering.

Yeah but it's nice to be doing what we should be doing for a change, isn't it?

I was a right moody git after the first two home league games, but maybe something is changing that we started to see last season - hammering teams we should be hammering.

It is good that we're dispatching (no offense to Yeovil or Brentford) lesser teams with some ease but to say we're gonna win league/league cup just because we beat Brentfords reserves is a little ott...

Archived