Away Kit 13/14

dan

Away Kit Poll....  

163 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing how many people hate it without seeing it in person. It's far better in person the pictures suggest. It's not as red.

I would hate it as much as the next man if it was red. But it really isn't.

Should ditch Kappa like Roma.

Crap quality, crap design and the away shirt is disgusting, wouldn't dress a corpse in it.

Is it so difficult to make a shirt with a normal sized sponsor, which doesn't fall off after one wash and fits perfectly instead of going ten sizes up?

I don't care if its red or pink as long as the team play well and it's derby county.

I don't know why people are so bothered, forest have had a white away kit loads of times.

They are our rivals yes but some people spend more time worrying about them than supporting us

Should ditch Kappa like Roma.

Crap quality, crap design and the away shirt is disgusting, wouldn't dress a corpse in it.

Is it so difficult to make a shirt with a normal sized sponsor, which doesn't fall off after one wash and fits perfectly instead of going ten sizes up?

I have three of the kits from last year, all worn to play football in regularly, all washed after playing said football in,twice a week....I also have the Roma kit from the last two seasons....used for the same purpose.....not one of them has any of the sponsor peeling off at all, all of them fit perfectly and still look as good today as the day I bought them.....I suggest you read the washing instructions supplied with the shirt before you get the marroon one.

As for the sponsor size....if I was having my company name on the shirt i would always take up the biggest size available, everythigni s sponsored now, it's the modern world. Seriously when Puma were our sponsor, the whole shirt was a advert effectively.

The Kappa shirts are the only ones, since the Patrick kits that have been genuinely intersting, unique and cool looking shirts.

The sponsor was always put on after the kit was delivered, normally by a company in the uk, this was the case with previous manufacturers of the kit, and with other teams, hence why I have 3 or 4 unopened tops from the people who did this as freebies.

I'm would guess this is still the case, and if so we can't blame kappa for that as well.....can we?

Looked Red in the promo shots on the site, but in the pictures from Vale it doesn't... so kinda okay with it...

And to anyone who's questioning why we shouldn't wear red... ARE YOU F****N KIDDING ME?!?!?!? YOU REALLY THINK RED IS JUST ANOTHER COLOUR?!?!?!... I fart in your general direction...

I think this is actually a really good shirt, except a few things, but you can't have perfection. I cannot believe there is such upset over a shirt that isn't red!!! Even if it was, who cares. Grow the feck up!

I am buying it!

Archived