Jamie Ward

North_Stand_Ram

Yes they've all played their part in us becoming a stable, average, uninspiring middle of the road NPC football club

You asked who's career had improved under clough, he gave you many examples then you move the goalposts.

You are either sitting there giggling at your pc screen trying to wind supporters up or you are genuinely one of these guys who watches 3 games a season on tv & thinks he's an instant expert.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You asked who's career had improved under clough, he gave you many examples then you move the goalposts.

You are either sitting there giggling at your pc screen trying to wind supporters up or you are genuinely one of these guys who watches 3 games a season on tv & thinks he's an instant expert.

I'd say both.

I just don't know what he expects. We are being run PROPERLY  by astute and vastly experienced businessmen, thus the club is being run as a business.

I don't want some eastern playboy buying our club as a play thing getting us in the ***** moneywise and we end up like Coventry or worse.

Leic and florest haven't exactly flourished under their owners have they. So they finished with a few more points than us last season, so f**kin what, they are still playin championship football next season. Leic have got to cut costs now, their gamble didn't pay off, neither has Florists.

We are in as good a position for promotion now as those two clubs in my opinion.

We have made some good signings thus far and I for one am really looking forward to the season.

No I know that, But if they shove a sum under our noses for us to take the bait or not.

At the moment, it's all 'what-if' based upon the Daily Mirror - and it appears from what Sam Rush was saying yesterday, it's complete bull anyway (cue 'what if the Mirror story was true and it was Sam Rush being economical with the truth, that we have received a bid and he just doesn't want to alarm the fans or it doesn't reach our valuation?' posts in 5....4....3....).

No to be fair Ed I agree with you it is Bull, I think a fester journo spoke to the said Mirror Journo to see if they would get a reaction to highlight his availability. To be fair I like Rush he seems to look out for the fans a little more than certain people.

To be fair if it was 1.5 million I still would of said no as I think we will really need him this year.

From the photos of pre-season I think he looks up for the challenge this year.

I also think he has a little bit more to think about as apparently Russell can play in that position as well maybe a little rocket to get him going.

Don't be fooled, Galinski is clearly better than Ward.

That's almost funny. Lol. I mean don't be fooled by what you hear from the club because they will only say what they want you to know. Sam would not admit if the had been interest because he knows that the fans would not be happy if Ward was sold. I think that if Ward did go, and Theo get the same number of starts as Ward did last season Theo would score as many if not more.

That's almost funny. Lol. I mean don't be fooled by what you hear from the club because they will only say what they want you to know. Sam would not admit if the had been interest because he knows that the fans would not be happy if Ward was sold. I think that if Ward did go, and Theo get the same number of starts as Ward did last season Theo would score as many if not more.

Well the club aren't going to tell us something they don't want us to know, are they?

Also Theo played in 28 games and Ward 25 (I know you said starts which is 13 and 23 respectively) but I doubt Theo would have contributed anything near to the play as Ward did. Theo struggled to get in to a struggling Huddersfield team and even on the bench.

Well the club aren't going to tell us something they don't want us to know, are they?

Also Theo played in 28 games and Ward 25 (I know you said starts which is 13 and 23 respectively) but I doubt Theo would have contributed anything near to the play as Ward did. Theo struggled to get in to a struggling Huddersfield team and even on the bench.

I appreciate what you are saying but in order for a player to show what he can do he needs to be given a chance to show it. Theo has been brought on late in games to get an equalizer or get the winner, but its not as easy to do that because it takes time to get into games. If Theo got more starts in the right position he would definitely get 20 goals a season, but unfortunately the manager thinks otherwise.

If Theo got more starts in the right position he would definitely get 20 goals a season, but unfortunately the manager thinks otherwise.

So that's why we sre being swamped with offers for him then.

If Theo got more starts in the right position he would definitely get 20 goals a season, but unfortunately the manager thinks otherwise.

Total and utter conjecture - and probably the silliest 'definitely' I've read on here today. 

Mind you, there's 6 minutes left until midnight, so there's time yet.

Saying that, I did argue a year ago that he was a 'potential' 20 goals a season man.

:p

Archived