Jamie Ward

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As soon as someone posted that it was in the Mirror, I was relieved.

Historically they have always stirred it when it comes to Derby, and on a point of principle I never believe anything that they print anyway.

If I read the date in it, I would see what the Mirror said then look at the next paper along to check it (although if that was the Guardian, I would then need to work out the anagram of the date)

May be a choice Cloughie faced with ?

Ward or Brayford - say both priced at £1M who would he choose ?

Why would he need to choose?

Have the Amigos come back?

May be a choice Cloughie faced with ?

Ward or Brayford - say both priced at £1M who would he choose ?

Easy decision for me! Sell ward, give bray a pay rise and tell him while we're in the championship he can leave if a premiership club comes calling

As soon as someone posted that it was in the Mirror, I was relieved.

Historically they have always stirred it when it comes to Derby, and on a point of principle I never believe anything that they print anyway.

If I read the date in it, I would see what the Mirror said then look at the next paper along to check it (although if that was the Guardian, I would then need to work out the anagram of the date)

haha, I've got a mate who likes to get hysterical. Particularly about GSE, and he used to ring me in a panic "Mostyn Geezer... these yanks are taking us for a ride", Me: "Why?", Him: "We're selling our best players for peanuts geezer and buying freebies only!"..Me: "says who?".. Him: "it's in the Daily Mirror geezer!" Me: "Bleeeeeeeeeeepppppp <dial tone>"

£2 mill or they can f..k off and that's only if Nigel gets all the money 2 invest in the squad.

Think theyre taking the pizzaro.

Why would we sell Ward to Fester?  Hasnt he got 2 years on his contract? Got to be worth way more than £750k.

Think theyre taking the pizzaro.

Why would we sell Ward to Fester?  Hasnt he got 2 years on his contract? Got to be worth way more than £750k.

Media Speculation to push us to respond and say he's worth X amount before moving in or moving away with the amount required to get him maybe?

Can't see it for that amount,

If he played more games it would be better but used a bit more sparingly and given a rest from time to time next season and I think Wardy could score a fair old packet of goals next season. Needs to be wrapped up when his hammies are under pressure but with more strength in depth up top I think we'll see him rotated to better effect next season.

Media Speculation to push us to respond and say he's worth X amount before moving in or moving away with the amount required to get him maybe?

Derby tend to keep their valuation of players very much to themselves - hence 'undisclosed'.

Archived