Football and Relationships

abertawe_ram

Chicks and football.....they should never be allowed to mix.

Why not?

...for a ridiculous sexist reason I don't doubt.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'm only 20 so none of my relationships have been that serious :lol:

From what I (haven't) experienced though, I generally prefer to keep them seperate. I've never been out with someone who's a football fan and, whilst I think it might be quite fun to share a passion for Derby County, it wouldn't be great company just after Derby had lost a game (two grumpy people going out on a date has the potential to be a catastrophe). The girls I have been out with though understand my love of football and have just left me to it. They'd ask me how Derby did but not really listen to the answer.

I'd also hate it if they wanted to come to a game with me. Matchdays have always been a family tradition for me. I go with my uncle and cousin and I wouldn't have it any other way. Don't think I'd be comfortable effing and blinding (mainly at Sammon ;)) in front of them either, especially if they were only coming to spend time with me, rather than watch the game.

Think I could put up with a female Croatian fan...

I'm not saying anymore or posting any pictures.

In fact think I'm gonna get a nice European girlfriend next, English girls have become too equal, too fat, too gobby, too lazy, too snobby, too sly etc

My girlfriend is a Cruz Azul fan..

Which is hilarious for me, giving that they recently lost the Cup final by conceding 2 goals in the last minute and then on penalties.. All to a team that went down to 10 men in the first half

I hope you cruelly pick apart her team Bris, and compare the cream of The Spanish league against them.

My missus knows naff all about football. When I get back from a match and we've lost she stands there and says, "god they're crap". FFS woman what do you know!!! Shopping's crap!!cleaning is crap!!

Secretly I think she wants Derby to do well cause I'm in a far better mood when we win.

My missus knows naff all about football. When I get back from a match and we've lost she stands there and says, "god they're crap". FFS woman what do you know!!! Shopping's crap!!cleaning is crap!!

Secretly I think she wants Derby to do well cause I'm in a far better mood when we win.

You should take a crap on the kitchen floor, point to it and say that's crap love now clean it up and bangers and mash whilst yer in here

My Japanese wife was a professional softball player for 7 years and is incredibly sporty. She isn't into football though but thanks to my allegiance, she now often wears her DCFC silk nightdress to bed.

pics or gtfo.

Archived