Craig Forsyth

-JW-

Does the deal still seem like its going to happen, I hope not as I'd prefer someone a bit for nippy. But he does add hight to our back four. But that shouldn't be a problem if we sign a half decent center back.

Personally, I think the deal is already done.

Steve Nicholson said he'll be very surprised if Forsyth doesn't sign. 

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much of his football at Watford was played as a left back?  I thought he was a midfielder.

Can play either left back or left midfield - played left midfield for Watford, but Clough sees him as a left back.

Didn't he say he can play both and feel comfortable in both positions? 

He looked decent to me, his height is always good to have as since he played, did we concede ANY goals from set-plays? Cause before he was here, we only conceded goals from crosses, set-plays etc for a short while. Which was frustrating. 

I emailed Appleby about transfers before and he basically said the Forsyth move will be completed but Watford are under a trade embargo at the moment confidentially

do you know what confidentially means Boss?

do you know what confidentially means Boss?

that made me chuckle big time. Seems like derby staff are more than happy to reveal all via email. apparently. they should just post here on what is happening. will stop the speculation and allow us to concentrate on puns.

Have there been any for forsyth yet? His protracted transfer is becoming something of a saga.

that made me chuckle big time. Seems like derby staff are more than happy to reveal all via email. apparently. they should just post here on what is happening. will stop the speculation and allow us to concentrate on puns.

Have there been any for forsyth yet? His protracted transfer is becoming something of a saga.

stop it, stop it now.

Strictly no puns.

I hope we play our cards rigbt on this Forsyth deal.

They'll want to make sure the Price is Right with this one, if it doesn't go through we'll need to take it on the Chin, if it does go through we'll have to hope his first match is a Good Game, Good Game.

Archived