Craig Forsyth

-JW-

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forsythe did well last night.

OK, the opposition made it easy for him, but he didn't have any help from the hobbling passenger playing in front of him either.

In the last two games the opposition haven't overun out left flank - which they do in most games. I'm not yet sure if it is Forsythe's ability, or just the way Leicester and Bristol C were set up, but so Brucie has been a bonus.

Forsythe did well last night.

OK, the opposition made it easy for him, but he didn't have any help from the hobbling passenger playing in front of him either.

In the last two games the opposition haven't overun out left flank - which they do in most games. I'm not yet sure if it is Forsythe's ability, or just the way Leicester and Bristol C were set up, but so Brucie has been a bonus.

Good game.

Nice to see you thought he played well

Not for me.

Average left back average winger

We have Jacobs and ward on the left

We need a Brayford standard left back.

It's hard to find a left back half as effective as Brayford is, nevermind as good as!

Good left backs are a rarity. 

Brucie was excellent today. Positionally superb, and played some excellent balls out. I really like him.

Agreed, As I said previously, his height helps no end. Many teams play on Roberts with diagonals, and you really can't do that with Forsyth.

Archived