Craig Forsyth

-JW-

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clough said in his pm interview that they had been meaning to look at Forsyth at left back but didnt expect the move to be forced after Gareth's injury.

He lacks pace and composure but that will come with games.

He has played for Watford:

Centre half, Left back, Left Wing Back, Left midfield, left wing, left forward and striker.

Got an assist yesterday. Can't remember Roberts getting an assist this season apart from Bristol city away?? Somebody might be able to clarify.

Rather have Moxey back to be honest, no idea why we sold him.

To recoup ten quid more than we paid Exeter most probably.

The Moxey who was utterly torn to shreds when we played them the other week, or is there one who can actually play full back somewhere?

The Moxey who was utterly torn to shreds when we played them the other week, or is there one who can actually play full back somewhere?

Or the one who didn't look out of place when playing in the strikers role at the Ricoh afew seasons ago.

Or the one who didn't look out of place when playing in the strikers role at the Ricoh afew seasons ago.

Problem solved - I was chatting to some Palace fans after the game the other week and we decided that we could swap Moxey for Sammon - then gift both to a local maggot farm.

For what it's worth, I thought he played pretty well in both games I've seen him (Brum and Leicester), although in both he tired early but with more games he'll get better. If he's going for 200,000-300,000 I'd definitely take a chance on him, could be a useful squad player.

It is worth noting that Leicester got down his side without too much worry yesterday even if they did little with the positions. He has yet to be tested at left-back, but defensively he did not stand out. That is neither good, nor bad, at this point. I simply didn't see him do much more than harry the opponents. I would expect harrying someone as a minimum.

I'll see how he fares when someone actually runs at him properly before judging him defensively, I would prefer an actual left-back as a replacement for Roberts rather than someone who can simply play there. Someone who knows the position well.

But as loans go, he has served his purpose well enough. He seems handy to have around, if not someone i'd like to start every week in our 'strongest' line-up.

Archived