Drink

Asanovic

SillyBilly

I'm mid twenties and I haven't drunk more than 3 bottles of beer in the same night since I was 18..

I basically don't drink anything, but every now and again I'll have a budweiser or something if I'm out at night..

But I used to drink alot, and then I gave it all up when I was travelling Australia.. For the first month or so I drank alot of beer, got drunk, didn't remember much, felt terrible the next day and had no luck with the ladies (but it didn't bother me in the first month)..

Then I met a beautiful girl, we went out for drinks and again I drank too much, acted like a grade A t!t and blew it with her... And I felt sh!te afterwards..

Then it all just hit me.. I wanted to remember everything on my travels, I wanted to genuinely meet people and have decent conversations, I wanted to sleep with these beautiful girls I was messing up with and I wanted to hang out with the guys the next day without needing to take around 5 morning dumps..

I met so many awesome people, felt great going for a surf at 7am, felt great waking up next to a beautiful girl and I most of all just by being sober and socially active it gave me so many more opportunities.. For the past 6 years or so I've never put myself in a position with alcohol where I can't communicate properly and I've met so many awesome people and I've got so many awesome stories from it.. And I'll say it, the women I've met have been so beautiful.. From what I've found it's an absolute myth that drunk guys attract women, that being smashed supposively impresses the women.. It's been the complete opposite with me.

Everyone has their choice.. Alcohol affects everyone in different ways.. But to me, it really is a poison (when consuming more than 3 or 4 bottles of beer or so) and I'll never drink to a stage where I'm not 100% in control of my actions..

Fair play Bris. Sounds like you've never been able to handle the ale.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bris knows you don't have to be bladdered to have a good night. He also respects the female of the species, which is more than some have...

It makes a refreshing change from "I would, after 5 pints" ffs. You guys could learn a lot.

Did it not come across a bit sexual predator? Kinda bit, I go out and don't drink so I am in complete control of what I am doing but the young lady I take home will be as drunk as a skunk and wonder how she got in the bed she is in?

Did it not come across a bit sexual predator? Kinda bit, I go out and don't drink so I am in complete control of what I am doing but the young lady I take home will be as drunk as a skunk and wonder how she got in the bed she is in?

I know someone who used that tactic....shocking behaviour!

I've never slept with a drunk girl and never will do..

I've also never slept with anyone that I've met at a 'nightclub' as I simply stay as far away from them as possible.

The girls I've met have been at hostels, bars or in the street (not the prostitute kind)..

I've never slept with a drunk girl and never will do..

I've also never slept with anyone that I've met at a 'nightclub' as I simply stay as far away from them as possible.

The girls I've met have been at hostels, bars or in the street (not the prostitute kind)..

Your 1st part says you have never slept with a drunk girl but then you say you met girls in bars, and I am assuming you mean bars that sell alcohol, so did you go for the girls drinking coke or did you strike out? :lol:

And was wearing a Barcelona top.

I'm mid twenties and I haven't drunk more than 3 bottles of beer in the same night since I was 18..

I basically don't drink anything, but every now and again I'll have a budweiser or something if I'm out at night..

But I used to drink alot, and then I gave it all up when I was travelling Australia.. For the first month or so I drank alot of beer, got drunk, didn't remember much, felt terrible the next day and had no luck with the ladies (but it didn't bother me in the first month)..

Then I met a beautiful girl, we went out for drinks and again I drank too much, acted like a grade A t!t and blew it with her... And I felt sh!te afterwards..

Then it all just hit me.. I wanted to remember everything on my travels, I wanted to genuinely meet people and have decent conversations, I wanted to sleep with these beautiful girls I was messing up with and I wanted to hang out with the guys the next day without needing to take around 5 morning dumps..

I met so many awesome people, felt great going for a surf at 7am, felt great waking up next to a beautiful girl and I most of all just by being sober and socially active it gave me so many more opportunities.. For the past 6 years or so I've never put myself in a position with alcohol where I can't communicate properly and I've met so many awesome people and I've got so many awesome stories from it.. And I'll say it, the women I've met have been so beautiful.. From what I've found it's an absolute myth that drunk guys attract women, that being smashed supposively impresses the women.. It's been the complete opposite with me.

Everyone has their choice.. Alcohol affects everyone in different ways.. But to me, it really is a poison (when consuming more than 3 or 4 bottles of beer or so) and I'll never drink to a stage where I'm not 100% in control of my actions..

I think he was pissed when he wrote that.

He sounds like Swiss Tony.

Your 1st part says you have never slept with a drunk girl but then you say you met girls in bars, and I am assuming you mean bars that sell alcohol, so did you go for the girls drinking coke or did you strike out? :lol:

Chloroform works better than alcohol - and technically they are not 'drunk'

Foreplay with Bris wasn't what she expected when he asked her for a blow"8wM51vq" alt="8wM51vq">

is that it Daveo? I've driven all the way back from Stoke looking forward to a "Daveo Classic!" And that's it?

No, they were drinking but not drunk..

By terms of drunk I mean someone who isn't in control of their actions or someone who is persuaded by alcohol to do something..

Archived