Drink

Asanovic

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Work for Coors, so all you guys need to start going to the pub again... like now.

Cheers in advance.

Isn't everyone there being made to take a 9 grand pay cut this year, either everyone there is getting paid loadsa wonga or they are trying to close the place down

Please don't take offence, but I wouldn't generally touch Carling or any mass-produced, insipid, serve-cold-so-you-cannot-taste-anything lagers, I'm afraid. I do occasionally partake in lager beers, but generally something like Brewdog Growler, Augustiner Helles, Aecht Schlenkerla or if I want to be a bit 'common', Paulaner.

I'm probably a frightful beer snob.

Srg.

I don't think he likes Carling mate.

The landlord of the Anchor near Pentrich once refused to serve me Carling on the basis that it was shiite and full of strange chemicals.

Not sure why he had it on tap in that case.

It does have a funny foamy head on it though.

The landlord of the Anchor near Pentrich once refused to serve me Carling on the basis that it was shiite and full of strange chemicals.

Not sure why he had it on tap in that case.

It does have a funny foamy head on it though.

you was only 12 though , to be fair.

I like Carling. First it makes me develop a funny walk, which takes me home via a takeaway and forces me to buy a kebab, then it acts like a sleep remedy....job done on only 2 pints.

Teehee

2 Pints of Carling does that you've got problems, I get gassed out before I even start to feel tipsy drinking it

Sometimes it's a pint an' half. It depends on if I remembered to have summat to eat beforehand.

But thank god the days when I could drink like a fish are long gone. I must have got old.

SillyBilly

Had 10 pints after work last Friday, Fosters and Carling, sober as a judge afterwards. Wife believed me when I said I only had a couple!

FTFY.

DFGHTFCCSEETGBHJYTREERFDSDVHUIMBFDERGHUUJJGRESXCFGYHGFRTGHHYYTEEDFGHJKIKNFRECFGGGREEDDFFFFTGVCDRTGGEJHJWBFJSGCJGSCJGJFGSJFGJEBFJEBFUBUEGCJSJSBCJSBJCGSJCDGSJGCSJHFJSBFJSBDJSBFJSBJDBUXGUSXGICEOFMFOEMOEMFKNJGXEJFWHDTUSFGJSFKENFKEJCKJSKJCSJBCSGSIKFFOSMFLDSCJKSJCKSJKCJSKJCKEJKCEBJGUECGUEHFKEJFKEEMFKXGJEHCKHFHFHFJFHFHDGHDNDLFJELFKENKNFFKEHIFHKEBMFBNGDSHSKFKEFOJEOFFODJGSFSDJSHJHFJSHFJHEJFHEJFHJENFNFKHFYFKNDKSHJFGUEBUFEEJJEBFENKDEJEGDKSUKFKEUEKUFFEMFOEJFKHIDUSFIEHFEHKFBUEGUFNEKFNKEHFIEHIFHEIHFEGUEHFKNKAMXOCJEHFIENFJBSUGAUWGUWIQIQOOQOOKEKJEJJCJKDNDNMDNKSBJBDKDLJSODOWINKDKWNKDOWNDWDKGWJDBKNWDNHSSUJDKAKADIDJDDGDYJSHGDUJJHUGYDTDDYASFHKWGUKDGWUOGDUWGDJGDJHLWDHIKWHDIWHDKWDHKWHKDHKDHIWHDKHWDKWNKDHKWHKWNNDKWHDKWDHKWDHKW.

Archived