Foxes v Hornets

McMuffin

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're in t-shirt printing mode, if you know what I mean..

Really? They think 1 goal advantage to go to Watford is them halfway there? Watford score loads!

I'd be a bit nervous. But then, Leicester fans are either jumping for joy or jumping off a bridge.

Can the mods change the name to Foxes vs Hornets..

Sorry to be picky but Fox's doesn't make any sense and looks strange..

Other than that, I really don't care who wins promotion as none of them will survive in the PL next season..

I really think at least 2/3 promoted clubs will come straight back down again.

Leicester can afford to strengthen in the summer. Well, they can afford to. But I doubt they'll get the right players. I don't think Pearson is much good.

Dotted about their squad they have a few players that might be able to keep their noses ahead of Cardiff, Hull, Stoke, Aston Villa, Norwich possibly Sunderland, Newcastle or Wigan. A few clever signings and they could hold on a season to be able to strengthen again. Pearson doesn't seem to be able to get the best out of them though. Never mind getting good players.

I actually think Cardiff will struggle most. Hull will be right there with them and only Brighton or Leicester to really make any fight.

Quite right Bris, found this in http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fox

fox (plural foxes)

strange animal of the english midlands that hides at the slightest threat yet preens and boasts obnoxiously when in a dominant position, no natural enemies, tends to be ignored and not seen as a significant rival by other midland animals

Whilst Fox's are either

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox%27s_Biscuits

or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox%27s_Confectionery

At least of them is based in Leicester I guess!

Leicester can afford to strengthen in the summer. Well, they can afford to. But I doubt they'll get the right players. I don't think Pearson is much good.

Dotted about their squad they have a few players that might be able to keep their noses ahead of Cardiff, Hull, Stoke, Aston Villa, Norwich possibly Sunderland, Newcastle or Wigan. A few clever signings and they could hold on a season to be able to strengthen again. Pearson doesn't seem to be able to get the best out of them though. Never mind getting good players.

I actually think Cardiff will struggle most. Hull will be right there with them and only Brighton or Leicester to really make any fight.

I actually think if anyone stood the best chance it would be Watford as they'd bring in another influx of loans but with better quality.. And surely their owners would take more of an interest with Watford given the PL is far richer than Serie A and La Liga..

I agree in that Pearson really isn't much crop.. He sets them up to be far too negative.

It would be interesting to see a different team up there though.. Leicester might blow some serious cash too like QPR which could be entertaining..

I actually think if anyone stood the best chance it would be Watford as they'd bring in another influx of loans but with better quality.. And surely their owners would take more of an interest with Watford given the PL is far richer than Serie A and La Liga..

I agree in that Pearson really isn't much crop.. He sets them up to be far too negative.

It would be interesting to see a different team up there though.. Leicester might blow some serious cash too like QPR which could be entertaining..

Whilst I bow to your obvious superior football knowledge, how well do you think a team of loanees put together at the last minute (post play offs) would cope with the Premier League? How many Premier League quality players will Udinese loan them next season? Obviously demolishing one team and replacing them with a hastily put together team of foreigners with no feel or love for the club worked well for QPR.

Personally I think Brighton and then Leicester would be best placed to do well in the Prem

Whilst I bow to your obvious superior football knowledge, how well do you think a team of loanees put together at the last minute (post play offs) would cope with the Premier League? How many Premier League quality players will Udinese loan them next season? Obviously demolishing one team and replacing them with a hastily put together team of foreigners with no feel or love for the club worked well for QPR.

Personally I think Brighton and then Leicester would be best placed to do well in the Prem

I'm pretty sure there's no way the Football League will allow this season's farce (in one match Watudinada fielded 8 loanees and had another 3 on the bench) to happen again - and the chances of the Premier League allowing it are even less.

Archived