Foxes v Hornets

McMuffin

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just hilarious - couldn't happen to a nicer shower.

Lovely bit of divine justice with Knockaert missing the peno after his ridiculous dive - nearly thought they'd got away with it.

Nearly makes up for the 1994 Division 1 playoff final

Sadly, not in my eyes - still p*sses me off even now!!

Knockaert is a mardy cnut. Whining all game.

I wonder if the sports news team on East Midlands Today have hung themsleves yet?? They fookin love Leicester.

:lol:  :lol:

I bet with all my money that everything except the violin comes out on Monday night. "Poor Anthony Knockhaert who came agonisingly close...." Blah blah.

It'll be Leicester "awarded a penalty" or "Leicester awarded a controversial penalty" rather than Anthony Knockhaert went down like a hooker on a Premiership footballer and two minutes later justice was served.

I wonder what manish and claridge will make of it all? I would've loved to see there faces as deeney scored. And linaker for that matter.

Claridge?

There's certainly contact there. You know, you can't deny that. When, as a defender, you put your arms across an attacker like that you're in deep trouble. Ok, so he perhaps makes the most of it but.....

Something like that. And he'd make out Watford nicked it.

Bit harsh, i thought Alpha made some good points.

sorry, missed off, snail chomping garlic stinking onion selling on a bike wearing a black and white shirt with a berry cheating diving mardy barsteward!

The most important thing is that we are in the playoffs next season instead of them so that Fester fans can laugh at us when Sammon misses an open goal in the 92nd minute 

Now I've had a John Harkes flashback.

Git.

One of the best endings to a game i've seen in a while. Cheating punished by the most extreme circumstance of events and it looked like he was going to score the rebound too. Such fine lines but their joker owners will probably sack the squarehead pearson now. Stick to ya rugby you stupid sounding cretins haha

One of the more incisive comments from Fuxestalk is this:

"I didn't think Knocky was the right choice, but I'll admit he was brave enough to take the penalty. Hope the kid learns from this."

What he should learn is that more than 50% of Fester fans - at least out of those who post on that message board -  are utter ******

Archived