Foxes v Hornets

McMuffin

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't like particularly like Leicester but I don't like how Watford's team  has been built on so many loans :(

Agreed, but prefer them to Leicester. Plus Watford are actually quite exciting to watch due to the loans, got some great players there that will either go on to better things or take Watford up (or both). Matej Vydra and Nathaniel Chalobah could get into quite a few Premiership teams.

I don't mind what Watford have done. It's within rules. Nobody wants to hang around down here losing money. They should do whatever they can afford to get to the PL and with that sort of money they won't need loans to get players like the brilliant Vydra.

It's not always an easy thing as we all know. Throwing a team together can also take time. Well done to Zola for management.

I can see why people don't like it though.

There's one way these moaning managers can stop Watford signing doing these loans, lobby their chairmen to propose a change in the rules, unless they do that no-one can complain as Watford are not breaking any rules.

I'm pretty sure its already happened and foreign loans will be considered the same as domestic loans rather than transfers.

I had nothing better to do and thought it might be an entertaining game, the league 1 and 2 play-off games I watched were very good and I'd hoped/assumed the championship one would be even better. I was very wrong. Massive waste of an hour and a half.

I thought forest were in the play offs?

Oh no......

hang on......

.i remember now........

:-). smug grin......

Archived