Foxes v Hornets

McMuffin

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to Leicester once. Some jeb end told me there was decent curry to be had. It was gash.

When the only thing to be said about a place is that a bunch of people who just got there can dish up a decent scran, and then it turns out that apparently they can't, that tells you all you need to know.

I'm not bothered about their football club though. Go up, stay down, whatever.

still laughing

Would you laugh it was Brighton in Leicester's position? Or Brentford for that matter..

I'm just trying to figure out why there are 4 or 5 pages or Leicester ripping if we aren't at all bothered by them? Surely there should be a 4 or 5 page bish bosh of Real Madrid losing the league, CL and Copa Del Rey in the space of a month despite being the wealthiest side ever to be put together in the history of the game..

Or it that infact we are rivals with Leicester?

Would you laugh it was Brighton in Leicester's position? Or Brentford for that matter..

I'm just trying to figure out why there are 4 or 5 pages or Leicester ripping if we aren't at all bothered by them? Surely there should be a 4 or 5 page bish bosh of Real Madrid losing the league, CL and Copa Del Rey in the space of a month despite being the wealthiest side ever to be put together in the history of the game..

We don't give a flying feck what happens in Madrid but we all know a few lessta fans to take the p!$$ out of.......simples!

I would like to point out that I wanted Leicester to win. Due to abuse Pearson was getting on their forum it would be nice for them to eat their words. However after knockaert dived to win the pen, I changed and wanted Watford to win and cheating didn't prevail. For me that's why I thought it was funny, would have been the same reaction if any other team (that I wanted to win) had scored.

If that was forest or Leeds then I'd probably still be laughing.

Was a good game apart from the diving and rolling around as usual, worth noting Real hit the post 3 times and Courtois pulled off a couple of blinding saves. Not convinced Ronaldo's Red was a red, high foot I guess but Gabi made the most of it with 25 rolls, saying that should of picked up a yellow for that handball just before. Wasn't as funny as Leicester's penalty miss and Deeney goal mind you.

If we pulled together just a week's worth of your guff about the wonders of Real Madrid, Barcelona, San Miguel or Paella I'm sure it would fill a 50 page thread.

Was a good game apart from the diving and rolling around as usual, worth noting Real hit the post 3 times and Courtois pulled off a couple of blinding saves. Not convinced Ronaldo's Red was a red, high foot I guess but Gabi made the most of it with 25 rolls, saying that should of picked up a yellow for that handball just before. Wasn't as funny as Leicester's penalty miss and Deeney goal mind you.

Ronaldo shouldn't have been on the pitch at the time even - twice the referee missed him aiming typically sly, petulant kicks at opposition players for which he would otherwise have been booked.

Ronaldo shouldn't have been on the pitch at the time even - twice the referee missed him aiming typically sly, petulant kicks at opposition players for which he would otherwise have been booked.

True, that kick to the back of Juanfran? was naughty as well, but what he was actually sent off for may have been a tad harsh.

But Courtois saves, wow, man of the match just for those.

What a gang of ****** you lot really are, just because we got to the play offs and you didn't, why the hell are you bothered about the foxes-i'm the first to admit we have a non existant midfield but your complete team are decidedly average.

Must really rack you off that we finish above you EVERY season-we don't see you as a threat, you're just a two bob outfit with a manager who only keeps his job because of his dads rep. use some of your positive energy shouting for your team-your support is cowardly and awol.

We don't hate you, we don't even rate you that highly.

Bye

All of that, yet you'll still be going to Doncaster away with us next year  ^_^ It's now been THREE seasons since you've been taken over and you've made the play-offs just once. How long do you think the Thai's are going to keep going along with this shambles? You've invested so much into getting promotion that your squad is filled with Championship standard deadwood (Nugent and Konchesky ain't getting any younger), so even if you get promoted you'll have to spend millions to even sustain your position in the PL. You haven't improved in three years and we're improving all the time. And now you've finished a mere four positions above us, in a mad last day where you could have come out in 8th. I think the days where you 'didn't see us as a threat' are long gone. 

And didn't you finish above us by 2 points last year? Hardly dominance, is it?

Archived