Foxes v Hornets

McMuffin

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the more incisive comments from Fuxestalk is this:

"I didn't think Knocky was the right choice, but I'll admit he was brave enough to take the penalty. Hope the kid learns from this."

What he should learn is that more than 50% of Fester fans - at least out of those who post on that message board -  are utter ******

Did he say present company excepted?

Just heard radio leicesters commentary.

"Hogg NO NO. Deeney scored"

Hahahahahahahha if only it was forest.

It was almost worth re-classifying Leicester as a rival just for the hilarity that ensued.

Almost, but not quite.

I don't like Leicester but that doesn't make me consider them as a rival. I have the same opinions on burnley, millwall and QPR, I wouldn't consider them rivals.

The reason I find what happened so funny is simply because I don't like Leicester. Would've been much better if it was forest or Leeds.

I have lived in Leicestershire and grown up around Leicester fans for 3 decades.

They really do hate Derby & Forest but Derby more I'd say.

I have friendly banter with most to be fair but the majority are mouthy gobshites.

They are also like roaches in that when things are going well there in your face blue shirts/flags everywhere and as soon as they lose they scurry under there rocks.

Me too, McMuffin, 35 years of it. Almost all my wife's family have been season ticket holders at one time or another. Imagine it!

The only thing I'd add to your comments is that they suddenly become closet Tigers supporters.

The whole irony of the situation is that Forest had a play-off place knocked from their grasp, only to be replaced by another load of gumps who lost a play-off final place with a bizarre 97th minute goal. It just gets better and better.

What a gang of ****** you lot really are, just because we got to the play offs and you didn't, why the hell are you bothered about the foxes-i'm the first to admit we have a non existant midfield but your complete team are decidedly average.

Must really rack you off that we finish above you EVERY season-we don't see you as a threat, you're just a two bob outfit with a manager who only keeps his job because of his dads rep. use some of your positive energy shouting for your team-your support is cowardly and awol.

We don't hate you, we don't even rate you that highly.

Bye

What a gang of ****** you lot really are, just because we got to the play offs and you didn't, why the hell are you bothered about the foxes-i'm the first to admit we have a non existant midfield but your complete team are decidedly average.

Must really rack you off that we finish above you EVERY season-we don't see you as a threat, you're just a two bob outfit with a manager who only keeps his job because of his dads rep. use some of your positive energy shouting for your team-your support is cowardly and awol.

Bye

So why are you reading a Derby forum then?

Must really rack you off that after all the money you have spent and still can't get promoted eh?

And that Deeney goal was pretty special, be honest now did you cry?

Bye

Nooo, don't go, please stay :( you really do speak the truth...

Bye

Well, that's really told us - you really landed a Knockaert blow.

Bye

EVERY season eh ? Bit of selective memory going on there me old china, how could you finish above us EVERY season when Holloway took you down to the third tier, I don't remember us being down there and finishing below you. ;)

Bye

You bitch!

Archived