May Games

Alph

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really pleased for Yeovil, always like to see someone unlikely come up and have the fans enjoy it. It'll be good for them to even be competing against sides like us, nevermind winning games against teams in this league.

They'll have to try and yo-yo between the leagues, if they stay up with their budget then Gary Johnson will need knighting.

Im currently watching Newcastle vs Arsenal

Newcastle really should sack Alan Pardew.. They're terrible, have no attacking ambitions whatsoever and Pardew seems to come from the Nigel Clough school of coaching with his banks of 4 with no movement..

There have been a few times when it's just Cisse uptop, Gouffran has broken through midfield and no-one has bothered to move forward, so all he's done is reached around 25 yards from goal, turned around and passed it out to a winger (Ben Arfa or Gutierrez) who are literally 45 yards from goal..

Such pathetic tactics..

As for David Moyes..

10 years at Everton, not won a single game away at Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool or Man Utd..

That means he's gone 40 games without a win.. A whole PL season.

Beats our 11 point record..

Or actually it wouldn't suprise me if around 15 of those 40 games are draws..

I can't see Bale going abroad..

I think Man Utd will buy him, after selling Rooney..

It feels like the end of a PL era today..

Growing up with football during the 90's and 00's it feels strange to see a host of players/managers that have been around during that time.. To see the likes of Fergie, Moyes, Neville, Scholes, Micheal Owen, Carragher, Harper, Beckham, Wigan, Harry Redknapp all bowing out, not being in the PL or moving on it seems strange..

The PL is now full of the usual big clubs and 9 or so wierd clubs.. It will be strange to see the likes of Watford/Palace, Hull, Cardiff, Norwich, Swansea, WBA, Southampton, Stoke all in the PL at once.. Only a few years ago they were all Championship sides.

Archived