May Games

Alph

For me, it was Woodley, Nicholas, Howe, Bullions, Leuty, Musson, Harrison, Carter, Stamps, Doherty, Duncan.

Reg Harrison and Jackie Stamps were friends of the family.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barcelona presented with the league trophy, Lionel Messi doesn't play, yet he changes into his playing kit for the post-match celebrations.

For shame. John Terry wouldn't do that.....

Benfica's defeat to Porto did indeed go on to cost them the title. Porto are unbeaten again.

You'd think Celtic would achieve that in the SPL really now wouldn't you?

No Rangers the players pretty much thought they'd walk it, Europe seemed to be the focus which is daft really when they had no hope of ever winning it. Still walked the SPL really tho with 16pts. If Europe goes tits up early on next season reckon you'll see a bigger gap.

Barcelona presented with the league trophy, Lionel Messi doesn't play, yet he changes into his playing kit for the post-match celebrations.

For shame. John Terry wouldn't do that.....

Messi played a major part in winning that title in fairness.

"I want to be at Reading Football Club"

Nigel, stop it.

"I want to be at Reading"

Football club

Football pitch

Football matches

Stop trying to sound intelligent. My no.1 hate in interviews. Pulis always does it.

Like when players say

"It's always nice to get the win"

Surely not?

Redknapp says if QPR have Carragher then they'll get promoted? They want Carragher?

If anyone wants a job as a physio in the Championship I'd apply now. There's going to be a lot of work on if they sign that dirty Stoke prototype

Sky Sports have signed him for next season.

Wow. Thought he'd be more suited to ITV.

Everyone is making him out to be a far better defender than he was. "All time Liverpool 11", "One of the best in the era of the Premiership" and "he's irreplaceable. How do you replace him?"

How?

Daniel Agger. Done. Next.

Archived