Grant Forsyth Baptiste Whitehead Burke Martin Vaughan

sage

WHAT?

At the time Blackpool bought Adam, they used a third of the money we gave them for Barker!! 

At the time Southampton bought Lambert, he was cheaper than what we paid for Sammon!!

You have a struggle reading in context don't you? When I say "we need a Lambert", it means someone of similar abilty, stature, influence, not the actual person!!!

You know what? you arrogant sod. Why don't you try to be less condescending. That's at least the third time you've said someone can't read.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what? you arrogant sod. Why don't you try to be less condescending. That's at least the third time you've said someone can't read.

Well perhaps people SHOULD actually read what I've written instead of putting words in my mouth or twisting what I've said and then having a dig at me for it!

Well perhaps people SHOULD actually read what I've written instead of putting words in my mouth or twisting what I've said and then having a dig at me for it!

You really need to chill out Mostyn.

I don't see anyone "having a go" at you, as usual all I see is people replying to your polarised opinions, Then you getting all aggressive, going off on one telling them to learn how to read.

Have we got a video?

or maybe you could make your points more clear. That way no one will misinterpret you and then you won't have to tell them they can't read :)

haha, my points are very clear, written in simplified English. It's my job to write instructions in simplified English.

I think people just assume everything I post is a criticism, but it's just my opinion.

haha, my points are very clear, written in simplified English. It's my job to write instructions in simplified English.

I think people just assume everything I post is a criticism, but it's just my opinion.

well people might jump on your back less if you don't say that people can't read etc etc.

In my opinion of course.

Grant 6 - Would rather keep Fielding

Forsyth 6 - Steady, would rather have Kilgallon if given the option

Baptiste 8 - Decent centre back, and knows how to get out of this league

Whitehead 6 - Doesn't score many goals for a central midfielder, although he'd certainly sure thing up in midfield

Burke 7 - Good at this level, he played 61 games in a season, last season and scored 14 goals and 19 assists, pretty good record, playing a part in 1 in every 2 goals one way or another.

Martin 7 - Very good footballing brain, composed, and you can tell he's played in a premiership team. Needs to get fitter for certain, but given his strength, he's a nuisance for defenders and I think him and Hughes will play well together. Hopefully he'll do some additional work over the summer.

Vaughan 7 - Whoever said he's the same as Tyson is talking out their @rse, Tyson hasn't scored 13 goals in the championship ever. Would be an '8' if it wasn't for doubts over his fitness.

How many of those would get into Forest's team? (A team on the brink of the playoffs and only 2 or 3 players away from a top 6 side)

I'd say only Burke at a push

That Forest side that have not beaten us in 4 games and is that the side that wanted Burke in January. Yup but they would not play him if they wanted to sign him would they?

How many of those would get into Forest's team? (A team on the brink of the playoffs and only 2 or 3 players away from a top 6 side)

I'd say only Burke at a push

Burke, Forsyth, Baptiste and Grant would all make their starting eleven. I reckon they'd have Vaughan as well, maybe not as a starter.

That Forest side that have not beaten us in 4 games and is that the side that wanted Burke in January. Yup but they would not play him if they wanted to sign him would they?

Not really sure what our record against Forest has to do with the quality of their squad compared to ours..

Surely league position is a fairer reflection?

And I just said that Burke would have a chance of making their first team.. Although I doubt he's much improvement on the likes of Lansbury and Majewski who look to have improved alot under Billy.

Of those players mentioned.. Who of any of the teams that finished in the top 6 this year would want them? Only Burke stands out as a 'wanted' player the rest look like solid NPC ptlayers who haven't got the necessary quality to take a side to the next level

Burke, Forsyth, Baptiste and Grant would all make their starting eleven. I reckon they'd have Vaughan as well, maybe not as a starter.

3 of those players are seriously average for this league that should they join anyone within the top half they wouldn't make the slightest bit of improvement IMO..

Archived