Grant Forsyth Baptiste Whitehead Burke Martin Vaughan

sage

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6? Jesus, you're not pleased easily.

Would be the best load of recruits since our promotion season. If the outgoings were minimal and we kept the obvious players then..

9! Keeping Hughes, Brayford and Bryson would be crucial tho!

grant would be an ok signing as would Forsyth. Burke and baptiste I think would be good. And personally wouldn't be pleased with Vaughan and Martin. And I don't see whitehead coming here.

grant would be an ok signing as would Forsyth. Burke and baptiste I think would be good. And personally wouldn't be pleased with Vaughan and Martin. And I don't see whitehead coming here.

Whitehead wont come. Wouldn't really him here unless one of our CM's were sold. I'm happy with our area there.

For me:

Grant - 7 - Won Burnleys POTY over Charlie Austin and has good experience, which is what we need

Forsyth - 7 - Cheap and decent

Baptise - 8 - Was only last year there was major prem interest. Was captain and played well in Pools prem season

Burke - 9 - Very good in this league. Lots of goals and assists.

Martin - 6 - Ask me after he's had a good pre season

Vaughan - 8 - Rate him. Could be a good goal source 

Keeping Hughes, Brayford and Bryson - 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Whitehead wont come. Wouldn't really him here unless one of our CM's were sold. I'm happy with our area there.

For me:

Grant - 7 - Won Burnleys POTY over Charlie Austin and has good experience, which is what we need

Forsyth - 7 - Cheap and decent

Baptise - 8 - Was only last year there was major prem interest. Was captain and played well in Pools prem season

Burke - 9 - Very good in this league. Lots of goals and assists.

Martin - 6 - Ask me after he's had a good pre season

Vaughan - 8 - Rate him. Could be a good goal source 

Keeping Hughes, Brayford and Bryson - 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

why does every one say for martin after a good preseason, I am not having a go I am just curious, what if its a bad preseason and we have him on a three year deal?

why does every one say for martin after a good preseason, I am not having a go I am just curious, what if its a bad preseason and we have him on a three year deal?

Doubt we'd give him 3 years. 2 seems more likely with the option of a 3rd. I agree pal, it could go tits up, but i think he has the credentials to be a decent player for us

5. All average championship players, wouldn't turn us into a top 6 team.

8, and yes they would.

A huge issue this season has been what we've got beyond our first 15-16. Once we got two or three injuries we had nothing outisde of the first 11.

These 5, 6, 7 or 8 we bring in, would totally transform the make up of the squad. I for one am glad we've recognised we need bigger depth to the first team squad.

"https://auntiefashion.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/len-goodman" alt="len-goodman">

Grant I'm not too keen on, I'd prefer to keep Fielding.

I like the additions of Forsyth and Martin (I have faith in the latter to be better next season).

Baptiste and Vaughan would be great.

And Burke would be the pick of the bunch. Fantastic player and a vast improvement on Coutts.

Archived