What If's

Leicester Ram

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried it and had us in 6th.

But then again I'd bet we could all put our 4 predictions for just todays games and not many would get all four right.

Brighton 1 - Charlton 1

Hull 2 - Watford 1

Boro 1 - otherboro 1

Bolton 2 - Huddersfield 0

It's madness this division, madness.

Just ran through the predictor with a hint of optimism. :lol:

I had us going into the last game on 67 points in 7th. GD of 9.

Forest in 6th on 69 with a GD on 8.

Leicester managed a draw at the city ground and we beat Millwall...

We finished 6th on GD.

EIEIEIO....

The exact same thing happened for me

All was going well on my prediction till i Millwall struck with there 2 games in hand and pipped all 3 East Midlands teams into the last play off spot following a draw with us, and a draw down at the city ground, on the final day of the season. 

Like most midtable clubs we have got points where we should not have and dropped points where we should have gained simple, these past few wins. Factor in luck and there would not be any major difference in points or league position. Despite what the people inside the club may say, we have not been overly unlucky and on the other side we have not been too lucky.

Last season we had more luck than bad luck that is for sure.

Remember our £60M game? Well would a Derby v Forest play off final become the most expensive game ever played?

In policing?

The only 'ifs' for me are the two Sheffield Wednesday games.

If we were to be 6 points short if you was Nigel wouldn't you point to that and say 'don't let that happen again'?

2-0 and Wednesday had caused very few problems. We lost those points.

Games like Wolves away.... We were awesome but if you don't take your chances you get what you deserve I guess.

Sheff W though, all we had to do was see the game out. They were rubbish up until we invited them in.

But over 46 games you roughly finish where you belong. Maybe a couple of points out. I don't think we'll be THAT close.

I hate it when we don't get what we deserve. We've played really well and got nothing. Now, we've put 3 poor performances in and got our best run of results this season. Promotes ugly gritty hoofball really doesn't it?

Took Swansea a long time to get what they deserved.

Archived