Let's save Sammon! Help the poor lad. Poll.

Boycie

Support for Sammon  

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Or maybe every time he gets the ball he wants rid of it straight away (cue the jokes) or even thinks stay away from the ball then I can't get get booed for mis-controlling or giving it away.

Did you boo when Ward missed his penalty then?

Yeah that crossed my mind too. Sammon's penalty against Palace was poor, but Ward's was worse. Just lucky it was with two minutes gone, not with two to go.

Sammon's got loads of attributes that Ward lacks, and vice versa. If we could squeeze them together into one shirt, we'd have a cracking player. (Albeit one with four legs)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not sure it's a good thing to judge the attributes of both Ward and Sammon by comparison. Ward defies several of his, whereas Sammon struggles to utilise his.

Ward wins more headers and can jump higher than Sammon in spite of being about 6 inches shorter (?).

In Sammon's favour, sometimes his close control, with his feet, is better than Ward's, but only when receiving the ball, not when running with it.

not sure it's a good thing to judge the attributes of both Ward and Sammon by comparison. Ward defies several of his, whereas Sammon struggles to utilise his.

Ward wins more headers and can jump higher than Sammon in spite of being about 6 inches shorter (?).

In Sammon's favour, sometimes his close control, with his feet, is better than Ward's, but only when receiving the ball, not when running with it.

I think wards about 2 foot shorter than sammon.

i think sammion should be dropped now he can not score away or at home anymore, I would put him in the youth team until he learns to control the ball, i never heard any bad chants about the man i heard one de da  de conner sammion one thats it, but i feel now  should give masion bennet a go now. it is time to give him some experance to bennet or another young striker to the end of the season but brosital city should be sammion last game this season or ever.

i think sammion should be dropped now he can not score away or at home anymore, I would put him in the youth team until he learns to control the ball, i never heard any bad chants about the man i heard one de da  de conner sammion one thats it, but i feel now  should give masion bennet a go now. it is time to give him some experance to bennet or another young striker to the end of the season but brosital city should be sammion last game this season or ever.

A bit over the top saying his last game ever. Come on give the lad a chance. He works hard puts in 100% for the club. You can't knock him for that?

yep

you see even through jamie ward was out a long time and he nearly got 15 for the season, and conner sammion has had 2 twice as long and had enough chances to score and a lot of them have been tap ins, and yet he still misses them so i think it is time for him to be dropped.

for me he does not do enough he might run a lot but i think he holds the foward line to deep, so when the ball does come to him the oppsition also marked him or he loses the ball to much for my likeing, if he had a basic first touch were he could work from on ball control he would fine one on one chances a lot more, but like one on friday night he had a tap in from chris martin all it needed was a side foot in to the back of the net.

Archived