Let's save Sammon! Help the poor lad. Poll.

Boycie

Support for Sammon  

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Right,

I recon there are more pro Sammon supporters than Sammon haters in the crowd.

Yes we may groan when he misses, but do appreciate his effort and hard work and team play.

Lets do something about it.

Lets all vote on the clubs MOTM text vote next home game for Sammon. Lets get him the award for the next 3 or so home games. Lets get behind him.

The ironic cheers and name singing was embarrassing. Let us positive fans get behind the lad, he's not getting fair criticism, especially when other players are having mares and not getting called out.

Let's all show him we are behind him. This is something we can do to show the lad we are behind him.

Lets do this, it's a free text if you're on a plan, so, who's with me?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ironic cheers might drive him out the team which is what some fans want.

I said this earlier

What do you deem more embarrassing the ironic cheers or a player at derby county wearing the ram on their shirt missing from 6 yards and getting 1 goal in 15 games in the npower championship???? It's a split choice I reckon.

I had friends up from down south last night, so ended up in the South West corner overlooking the Bristol City fans.

From where I was, I couldn't hear the South East corner much, so couldnt hear any pisstaking from them, but the Brizzle fans spent the last 15 mins or so singing Connor Sammon songs!

I had friends up from down south last night, so ended up in the South West corner overlooking the Bristol City fans.

From where I was, I couldn't hear the South East corner much, so couldnt hear any pisstaking from them, but the Brizzle fans spent the last 15 mins or so singing Connor Sammon songs!

really? I heard the opposite.

Mind you, I wasn't in the cheap seats.

He is a type of player I dislike really, but I support him during the games and hope he comes good, really with better finishing he could be on about 15 goals so it is very frustrating.

Think the reported price tag and the hype when he came in didn't help, think that is a factor why clubs don't disclose transfer fees.

Mostyn said 

"I had friends up from down south last night, so ended up in the South West corner overlooking the Bristol City fans"

Do you mean "south west corner cock" ?.

what the fook are you talking about? You assume cos I think Clough is crap that I boo Sammon? hahaha, idiot

Archived