Derby County v Bristol City

Boycie

rams v robins

Friday 29th March

pride park. 19:45 ko

Derby go into the match feeling refreshed. How long before they feel like normal is anyone's business. Can the rams finish the season on a upwards climb.

Bristol will visit Pride Park sitting in an uncomfortable position in the league (can't be arsed to check table) and well bring a host of ex Rams with them. Most noted will be Steve Davies, who left Derby to be nearer his Liverpudlian family. Stephen Pearson would like to remind Derby fans of his only, but greatest goal for the club at Wembley. Add to the mix Nayatanga and you have the spine of an excellent team of Derby rejects.

So, who will play, who will be injury free, who gives 2 fecks, and who's fookin idea was another fookin game on a Friday night?

I would hope for a home win, but it could also be a draw or a loss.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3-2 to a resurgent Rams. Steve Davies will smash a 25 yarder and Stephen Pearson will make it 2-0 to Brizzle. Just as one or two start groaning, Connor Sammon will burst through menacingly and leave space for Bryson to follow him with the ball to make it 2-1.

Sammon will score two second half goals that will leave the Killie lads wanking furiously up in the North Stand.

Sammon will score two second half goals that will leave the Killie lads wanking furiously up in the North Stand.

......and the derby fans moaning that he should have scored three.

They better not be sitting near me, the filthy pigdogs.

1 apiece, I hope Sammon gets it from a perfectly walloped volley.

Archived