FREE Pie, Pint or Hotdog for the Ipswich game

Gaspode

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a teetotal and vegetarian the Derby concourse is rubbish from my perspective!

I guess season ticket holders shouldn't feel cheated, as they are aware of the standard and service on offer at Derby!

Have to say, I always savour a trip to Wigan, who have the most amazing Cheese & Onion pies...

As a teetotal and vegetarian the Derby concourse is rubbish from my perspective!

I guess season ticket holders shouldn't feel cheated, as they are aware of the standard and service on offer at Derby!

Have to say, I always savour a trip to Wigan, who have the most amazing Cheese & Onion pies...

i sampled the ones at burnley this year following good reports but they were nowt special.

Remember at the start of the season we all got a letter with details of the cost per game breakdown for ST holders? I'm sure I remember the Ipswich game was one of the group of £12 games.

So therefore in conclusion £12 is pretty good deal really

Remember at the start of the season we all got a letter with details of the cost per game breakdown for ST holders? I'm sure I remember the Ipswich game was one of the group of £12 games.

So therefore in conclusion £12 is pretty good deal really

depends where you want to sit. on my breakdown it's £19.75 *spit* *thieving cnuts* so not so good deal.

You're a very brave person if you eat any of the sh1te that they serve up a Pride Park. I wouldn't give it to our dog to eat, it's absolute garbage.  Better to take your own or go pre match to Costco for a beautiful baked potato, cottage pie, pizza slice etc, together with a superp hot drink and all for under £4 a go. 

Not bought anything to eat or drink from Pride Park for 5 years now and won't ever again.  Another marketing master stroke from the powers to be at DCFC.

Archived