FREE Pie, Pint or Hotdog for the Ipswich game

Gaspode

You're a very brave person if you eat any of the sh1te that they serve up a Pride Park. I wouldn't give it to our dog to eat, it's absolute garbage.  Better to take your own or go pre match to Costco for a beautiful baked potato, cottage pie, pizza slice etc, together with a superp hot drink and all for under £4 a go. 

Not bought anything to eat or drink from Pride Park for 5 years now and won't ever again.  Another marketing master stroke from the powers to be at DCFC.

Let face it. We aint taking the missus out for a meal when we go there. We're going to watch a football match. Mind you one of the gump mates of mine says brighton try to sell real ale and one local one. I've never been to brighton so someone may be able to confirm this.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well seems as Harry Stevens who invented the hot dog was born in derby, it should be a free one for all to celebrate.

In fact our song could be the Mickey Mouse hot dog song.

Or maybe not :-(

I've actually eaten dog, out in Korea during the 2002 World Cup.  it was quite nice and if you didn't know what it was no one would complain.  Horse meat is also ok and was part of our diet in England before, during and after WW1.  Why people get so insensed about things like this is rediculous, when if people knew some of the practices and processes in food production for cheap prosessed food, they'd become vegitarian over night.   If you are hungry enough you'll eat anything and be grateful.

The only things I flatly refuse to eat are Broad Beans, Rhubarb and Strawberry's

,,,,,,,,,but each to their own.

As a teetotal and vegetarian the Derby concourse is rubbish from my perspective!

It's not any better for those of us who drink and eat meat. I doubt any animal was killed in the making of the hotdogs, and as for that gassy glass of fat they call a pint, the less said the better.

I'd quite like to get a decent meal at the match.

If you could sneak past the doormen on the old Baseball Bar and Grill you could get a decent pint, a nice bite to eat and a butchers at a half decent barmaid.......until some bright bstrd had it all ripped out to make way for a feckin Starbucks.

I'd quite like to get a decent meal at the match.

If you could sneak past the doormen on the old Baseball Bar and Grill you could get a decent pint, a nice bite to eat and a butchers at a half decent barmaid.......until some bright bstrd had it all ripped out to make way for a feckin Starbucks.

The bar top bit was from the old Baseball Ground pub. What happened to it??

You're a very brave person if you eat any of the sh1te that they serve up a Pride Park. I wouldn't give it to our dog to eat, it's absolute garbage. Better to take your own or go pre match to Costco for a beautiful baked potato, cottage pie, pizza slice etc, together with a superp hot drink and all for under £4 a go.

Not bought anything to eat or drink from Pride Park for 5 years now and won't ever again. Another marketing master stroke from the powers to be at DCFC.

It makes no odds to DCFC whether people decide to eat or drink in the ground because they sold the catering rights.

I'd be surprised if there wasn't a clause in there about increased sales/profits triggering an extra payment (or rent) to DCFC.

I will probably be wrong here but I thought when we sold the catering rights off we were close to selling out every week.

Maybe the owners saw the slump in attendances coming and made a good decision by selling off the catering rights.

Archived