Derby County v Leicester City

Boycie

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talking to the Foxes fan at work and he says that if Derby play 5 in midfield and keep tehm closed down then we will win.

He says they can't cope with the teams that do that against them and that's what is behind their "wobble" – teams are starting to find them out.

To a degree this is exactly what we did against them in the second half of the away game – once we moved Hughes into the middle we got a grip of the game (briefly)

Our problem is that NC always seems to want to outplay Leicester, and that's why we generally get stuffed by them. Will he dare to go 4-5-1 and grind out a draw at home? At this stage of the season with fans on his back?

If he doesn't – we will lose. Even if he does, the way things have been going recently – we will lose (but it will be 1-0 not 6-0)

They have way too much quality for us (they paid handsomely for it). Our season is fizzling out as predicted whereas Leics are desperate to cement their play-off spot. We never seem to get "up" for  the Leics game like we do the Florist

Unless he misses!

Come on! Give Sammon a break!

Why do you all just constantly focus on whether he gets his stream of wee into Cloughie's mouth? You have to look beyond that and see how well he undoes his flies and gently pulls his schlong from safety of the boxer shorts. He has a great touch and he bring others  into play and if you check his OPTA stats you'll see that his wee is actually a very healthy colour.

Really want to predict a win but can't see it happening. Our team are capable of playing some good, passing football. But too many times set pieces and just not being able to put the final ball away prove to be costly downfalls.

I'm sorry but it's a 1-2 from me.

I just hope there's no boo's during the match.

Archived