Birmingham City v Derby County

Hucknall Ram

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not ? I dont think Hughes in that team today would have made much more of an impact. With Brayford and Ward, when they play well, we play well. When all 3 play well, we play brilliantly.

Has Hughes ever played with Barker? Plus Ward was injured for a while. 

Just got back, so disappointing... 

It was all going so well but obviously it was too good to be true. Now i know we're missing our best players and that, but to throw it away again is just not good enough. We have got some brilliant players at Derby and it shows when they're not playing but bloody hell we need a few new lads this summer.

I'm afraid that things may get nasty and a lot of people who have previously stuck by Clough through the ***** might just change their mind if we finish in the bottom half, I so hope we can finish on a high.

I'll tell you exactly when it went to pot today, when our more experienced players started to back out of challenges whilst 1-0 up away.

I heard a few Derby fans arguing amongst themselves leaving St. Andrews, both sets very passionate and both right, weird eh?

This summer, regardless of where we finish is F*CKING HUGE for Derby, for Cloughie and for the fans! 

I seriously think that the board need to have a sit down and a chat about giving Nigel some real bees to put a decent team together, because fans can no longer afford to pay £100 a week to watch Derby County, sad but true, it's the real world and they can't.

I seriously think that the board need to have a sit down and a chat about giving Nigel some real bees to put a decent team together, because fans can no longer afford to pay £100 a week to watch Derby County, sad but true, it's the real world and they can't.

If I were on the board, the last person I'd be giving me bunce to would be Nigel Clough.

I think today's result should be a total reality check to all Derby fans.

We are not an unlucky team we are a poor to average team which is trying it's best but we are what we are,not good enough !!!!.

We are just about now on the fringes of a relegation battle wether we like it or not and this can no longer be dressed up as progress.

Something as to change quickly and I mean radical change and I don't want this club to slide all the way down to league 1 before any drastic changes are actioned.

If we don't act soon we might just regret it for quite a while.

Such a shame but we are where we are........

Ah, hadn't seen it mentioned. Just got back and all the goals the defense was awful, even Redmonds wonder goal in which he was given so much time

i left on 88 minutes so heard the post match interview driving home.

he also mentioned that us sitting back had an influence but he had told the team to go for the second goal but through lack of energy didn't do enough so gave them encouragement to get back in the game.

Archived