March Games

EastKentRam

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Delighted with that CL draw..

It was nearly exactly what I wanted and it looks like there is a very good chance it will be an all German/Spain semi final.. The big 4..

The best tie is Juve vs Bayern.. Should be some great games..

Real Madrid and Barca got the 2 weakest teams, they'll both be in the semi final..

The Dortmund/Malaga game will be the closest to call IMO.. Malaga have been great and have an excellent coach, one of the best in the world...

Are Barca really guaranteed a semi place, they lost away against Celtic and didn't deserve to take all 3pts at the Nou Camp either.

I wouldn't be surprised to see PSG knock them out what's been a poor Barca team this season.

I'm hoping the 2 best teams reach the final, Bayern and Real

Are Barca really guaranteed a semi place, they lost away against Celtic and didn't deserve to take all 3pts at the Nou Camp either.

I wouldn't be surprised to see PSG knock them out what's been a poor Barca team this season.

Nicely done, well played

I concur

Archived