March Games

EastKentRam

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zaragoza 1-1 Real Madrid

Both have eyes on the CL, can't blame them as the league is done and dusted but when you look at both the Barca and Real teams they both should of still won easily tonight.

Zaragoza 1-1 Real Madrid

Both have eyes on the CL, can't blame them as the league is done and dusted but when you look at both the Barca and Real teams they both should of still won easily tonight.

Whilst Barca have a worldclass bench they basically played their squad players for what was a tough away fixture.. Celta Vigo are strong at home, only losing 4 games out of 14..

Barca started with Pinto, Montoya, Bartra, Fabregas, Song, Thiago, Alexis and Tello.. 8 players that whilst make excellent squad additions you wouldn't want any of them in the starting 11 of a title winning side.. I doubt any of them would even get into Man Utds starting 11 (perhaps Thiago)

I didn't watch Real Madrid but they've got Galatasary this Wednesday.. Barca don't play until the week after so I'm suprised Barca went with such a weakened side.. Surely they'd be after the points record and play their squad players at home and their better players away like Man Utd do..

I'd place the record the same as winning the CL..

Whislt the CL is prestigious over the next 5 years they're going to have many more opportunities to win it..

But the League record is there printed in the history books.. It's virtually impossible but Barca have given themselves an amazing opportunity of getting it and removing Real Madrid's name from last season..

I doubt any other Spanish side will ever win 33 games out of 38 in a single season again.. But Barca's incredible start has given them a great opportunity..

Barca can afford one more draw to get the record, but have Athletico away still to play.

They have both Athletico Bilboa and Atletico Madrid to play away.. Not to mention Espanol in the derby.. Quite a few tricky games left to clinch the record..

I'll admit to not being an expert on La Liga, saw Celta Vigo a place off the bottom, Barca still had a decent enough team out so I saw an easy walk over. Amateur move by myself there.

It's always good to check on the line-ups and the importance of matches before laying bets.. I've been done over many times before.. One of those was the Man Utd vs Blackburn game last season when Fergie rested half the side and they ended up losing..

What did he say?

Been some crazy scorelines today..

It was Torino 1-2 Napoli with 15 mins remaining.. It finished Torino 3-5 Napoli with Torini going 3-2 up.. 5 goals in the last 15 mins of play.. Not often you see that

Are going to thank Adkins for the squad you inherited when you play Reading?

It has proved to be a good move to hire Pochettino from Saints now in mid-table, remember people were slating you in the Adkins thread.

It's always good to check on the line-ups and the importance of matches before laying bets.. I've been done over many times before.. One of those was the Man Utd vs Blackburn game last season when Fergie rested half the side and they ended up losing..

Made it this morning, had Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea I know it's rare that they all win and called it early if any it would be Chelsea let me down. With William Hill on your mobile 5 games or more 1 lets you down you get the stake back as a free bet, whacked in Barca as the 5th as its usually the safest bet knowing Messi was on for that record as well.

I only bet small so it's no great loss, fiver for £50 it was.

Made it this morning, had Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea I know it's rare that they all win and called it early if any it would be Chelsea let me down. With William Hill on your mobile 5 games or more 1 lets you down you get the stake back as a free bet, whacked in Barca as the 5th as its usually the safest bet knowing Messi was on for that record as well.

I only bet small so it's no great loss, fiver for £50 it was.

Should have gone for Bayern.. They're a machine and at home especially are good for the HT/FT or -1 bets..

It's usually this time of the year when the suprise results kick in.. It's hard to judge which teams are tinknig about their holidays, which teams have nothing to play for and how they react and which teams are under massive pressure..

I always assumed the teams with nothing to play for are the ones to back against.. But sometimes when everyone is relaxed they tend to play more freely and better.. 

I did look at Bayern but with the CL and the league already all but done, Barca have Messi on for that record, looked too easy. I'm not that fussed, only do it to make watching a bit more interesting

Archived