March Games

EastKentRam

Watching Soccer Saturday was a joke, had a 15 min feature on Portsmouth in 2006 (even captioned the feature "Harry Houdini"), you know the team that cheated cos they spent money what they didn't have, Jeff Stelling was being a cocky schoolboy and they took the lead 1-0 saying this Harry Houdini rubbish, they soon shut up when Villa took the lead and won. HAHAHAHA

Soccer Saturday was decent when Rodney Marsh, Alan McInally, Frank McLintock, George Best, Clive Allen etc were on it, now it is pretty crap but it is the only decent football score service, never watch Final Score as the blonde Welshman could be on! Matt Le Tissier is the only panelist nowadays with any form of intelligence. The rest of the goons think Spurs are better under 'Arry than AVB.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love these cup final special haircuts and the like..

"BFabY6HCMAAXNcq" alt="BFabY6HCMAAXNcq">

I hope craig isn't his name, otherwise that is defintely a first.. having their own name printed on the back of their neck!  :blink: or is it just me? 

Portugal tend to be poor in qualification.. I think they find it hard to motivate themselves against weaker opposition..

Strange given that they were superb against Holland and ran Spain very close in the Euros.. Only for a few months later to be drawing against the likes of Northern Ireland and Israel..

You know if Portugal got a playoff spot they'd turn up and just brush whoever they're playing aside..

Although it is possible that either Spain or France (how are they in the same group?) could end up in the qualifying stage.. France vs Portugal to qualify for the WC would be a joke.. Both are top 10 sides in the world.

Portugal tend to be poor in qualification.. I think they find it hard to motivate themselves against weaker opposition..

Strange given that they were superb against Holland and ran Spain very close in the Euros.. Only for a few months later to be drawing against the likes of Northern Ireland and Israel..

You know if Portugal got a playoff spot they'd turn up and just brush whoever they're playing aside..

Although it is possible that either Spain, Finland or France (how are they in the same group?) could end up in the qualifying stage.. France vs Portugal to qualify for the WC would be a joke.. Both are top 10 sides in the world.

Edited it for you...

Spain will be passed off the park tonight.

Unfortunately his legs are more gone than Savage's ever where.

0-3. Moisander, Eremenko, Pukki. Tainio MOM.

Are you watching the Spain-Finland game?

It's dreadful.. Finland are making no attempt to get forward and Spain are playing so many pointless passes without any of the midfielders getting into the box..

It's 5 minutes of pointless passing along the 18 yard line before a pointless pot shot that's flown wide or over..

I love the way Spain play but they're really annoying me in this game as I had first Spain goal before 60 mins and alot of money on it too and it's not looking likely..

It's dreadful.. Finland are making no attempt to get forward and Spain are playing so many pointless passes without any of the midfielders getting into the box..

It's 5 minutes of pointless passing along the 18 yard line before a pointless pot shot that's flown wide or over..

I love the way Spain play but they're really annoying me in this game as I had first Spain goal before 60 mins and alot of money on it too and it's not looking likely..

Yeah, very boring.. And add that whining diver Cesc there it's worse.

But at the same time, I don't think Finland has ever had so bad national team and they are playing against maybe best ever, so I'm happy with 0-0.

Miracle of Gijon is still on!!

0-3.

Welcome to my world.

The Finnish coach must be absolutely livid..

Spain are brilliant.. But let's be honest, they're a bunch of midgits..

So there is no point in containing them and fustrating them infront of goal only to go and concede from a corner.. One simple ball into the box, a Ramos header, and a goal..

Seriously.. He must be furious.

Archived