March Games

EastKentRam

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are Wolves going down?

They won 5 of the first 8 games... Picking up 16 points..

Since then they've only picked up 23 points from 29 games... That's absolutely dire.

Peterbrorough on the other hand lost their first 7 games.. And have since collected 39 points in 30 games which is pretty much midtable form..

You can see the direction the two teams are heading.

Are Wolves going down?

They won 5 of the first 8 games... Picking up 16 points..

Since then they've only picked up 23 points from 29 games... That's absolutely dire.

Peterbrorough on the other hand lost their first 7 games.. And have since collected 39 points in 30 games which is pretty much midtable form..

You can see the direction the two teams are heading.

Four points below safety on the half-time table.

Barnsley will stay up too.

Still got Doyle, Johnson, Hunt, O'Hara etc.

Johnson, Doyle and O'Hara will be pushing the 40k a week bracket.. They have a massive squad, with numbers going up to 50! and most of them will be on good wages, massive cause for concern - not to mention their ground expansion which cost a few million, don't think that'll be needed in league one some how  :ph34r:

A great comment on the Villa v QPR match report on the BBC site:

padamantop
2 Hours ago

QPR were 5 points from safety when Redknapp took over, 25 million pounds and 19 games later, they are 7 points from safety.

Still, he's done a magnificent job since taking over.....

It's all well and good winning a few games... But if you lose the big '6 pointers' then you're in trouble...

Aston Villa winning against Reading and QPR has been absolutely vital.. As for QPR, they're gone.. They've got no chance of staying up.

I hate to say it, but I can't see Wigan staying up either.. In the league they still haven't started their 'great escape' and they're falling further and further behind.. Their game against Newcastle tomorrow is a must win game..

The fight for that 2nd automatic spot in the NPC is hotting up.. I'd like to see Palace get it..

It's all well and good winning a few games... But if you lose the big '6 pointers' then you're in trouble...

Aston Villa winning against Reading and QPR has been absolutely vital.. As for QPR, they're gone.. They've got no chance of staying up.

I hate to say it, but I can't see Wigan staying up either.. In the league they still haven't started their 'great escape' and they're falling further and further behind.. Their game against Newcastle tomorrow is a must win game..

The fight for that 2nd automatic spot in the NPC is hotting up.. I'd like to see Palace get it..

I'd like Palace to go up too. Good team. Pretty exciting to watch. Reckon it will be Blackpool in the PL all over again. Careless fun attacking football. Good luck to 'em.

Wigan will win tomorrow I reckon. Hope they stay up.

Archived