March Games

EastKentRam

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The PL is so predictable..

Only 3 teams have suprised the this season..

Newcastle doing so badly

WBA doing so well with a new manager (I thought they'd be in a scrap)

And probably the biggest suprise is Man Utd.. The fact they've won 23/28 and they haven't lost since November. Going on a run of W14 D2 L0 over the past 16 games I'm actually amazed.. I don't get it, other than RVP and perhaps Rooney they have a distinct lack of worldclass players and they're miles behind the best teams in Europe.. Yet they're on for a points record-breaking season..

I watched the Swansea-Newcastle game today.. I can't see Laudrup staying much longer at Swansea.. I reckon he could end up at Arsenal if they get rid of Wenger

Tony "always the refs fault" Pulis with the same old excuses.

Let me get this right. He said ref's give decisions against Stoke because of the noise of the Stoke crowd? Huh?

"....at this football club", " ....for this football club". Honestly Tony, it doesn't make you sound more intelligent.

No Rooney? SAF has lost the plot..

They won't live with the pace of Real Madrid and their wingers Welbeck and Nani aren't disciplined enough to contain Di Maria and Ronaldo..

1-2 Real Madrid is my prediction after Real go 0-2 up and kill the tie.

What an anti-climax this Man Utd vs Real Madrid tie..

This was the game I wanted to see.. It was supposed to be special..

It's a complete non-event.. Madrid are playing terrible and Man Utd are just sitting bck and pumping it long to Welbeck or RVP..

This could well finish 0-0.

What an anti-climax this Man Utd vs Real Madrid tie..

This was the game I wanted to see.. It was supposed to be special..

It's a complete non-event.. Madrid are playing terrible and Man Utd are just sitting bck and pumping it long to Welbeck or RVP..

This could well finish 0-0.

now you'll get a game bris

No Rooney? SAF has lost the plot..

They won't live with the pace of Real Madrid and their wingers Welbeck and Nani aren't disciplined enough to contain Di Maria and Ronaldo..

1-2 Real Madrid is my prediction after Real go 0-2 up and kill the tie.

How wrong can you possibly be Bris?

Di Maria non existent.

Welbeck causing problems.

Sergio Ramos (best defender in the world!! :D ) scoring an og

Man Utd looking the more dangerous.

Real Madrid running out of ideas.

These Spanish sides have had their day. Real Madrid, Barcelona. They really are not that good. There's every chance not a single Spanish side will make the last 8 of the biggest club competition in the world.

Face the facts.

How wrong can you possibly be Bris?

Di Maria non existent.

Welbeck causing problems.

Sergio Ramos (best defender in the world!! :D ) scoring an og

Man Utd looking the more dangerous.

Real Madrid running out of ideas.

These Spanish sides have had their day. Real Madrid, Barcelona. They really are not that good. There's every chance not a single Spanish side will make the last 8 of the biggest club competition in the world.

Face the facts.

Face the facts... I'm right and you're wrong.. 1-2 I had that prediction..

Di Maria got injured..

Welbeck causing problems? What problems?

Ramos was an absolute rock..Had RVP in his pocket.. He is the best defender in the world.. The guys won everything.

Real Madrid running out of ideas? Nope.. They could have scored 5 tonight had Ronaldo not been so selfish

These Spanish sides are the best in the world along with Bayern... Barca over the past 5 years have been the best team ever.. And Real Madrid won the most difficult league in the world with the most points last season..

Real Madrid or Bayern will win the CL this season unless Barca stage an unlikely comeback..

Archived