March Games

EastKentRam

Spurs 0-0 Fulham HT

Literally the 2nd worst game of football I've seen this season (1st being Stoke vs S'Land)

Absolutely nothing has happened in 45 minutes.. Not 1 shot on target.. In the final 3rd of both areas they either overrun out for a GK or a simple pass goes out for a throw-in..

I can't believe I woke up early for this rubbish

Not to worry, Wigan Newcastle on now

Far more meaningful game, if Wigan dont win at least one of there games in hand the top and bottom of the Prem is basically over.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spurs 0-0 Fulham HT

Literally the 2nd worst game of football I've seen this season (1st being Stoke vs S'Land)

Absolutely nothing has happened in 45 minutes.. Not 1 shot on target.. In the final 3rd of both areas they either overrun out for a GK or a simple pass goes out for a throw-in..

I can't believe I woke up early for this rubbish

Watched a bit Sunderland v Norwich, Sunderland were fecking dire played 60 mins v team only and only was a fortunate penalty.

I think Stoke are more exciting than Sunderland.

Berbatov would easily get into this Spurs team now..

Adebayor is literally a midtable striker at best.. Someone like Sunderland is his level. In Ruiz and Berbatov Fulham have far better strikers than Spurs do in Adebayor and Defoe..

I was impressed with Fulham but they're literally a squad full of old international players.. They'll need a shake up soon.. Berbatov, Riise, Schwarzer, Hangerland, Senderos, Karagounis, Duff, Baird, Reichter, Hughes, Sidwell, Ruiz, Petric, Rodallega.. Good grief they've got a squad of pensioners.. Those 14 players are basically their key first 11 plus subs and they're all 27 or above.. The majority are over 30..

Adebayor is literally a midtable striker at best.. Someone like Sunderland is his level. In Ruiz and Berbatov Fulham have far better strikers than Spurs do in Adebayor and Defoe..

I was impressed with Fulham but they're literally a squad full of old international players.. They'll need a shake up soon.. Berbatov, Riise, Schwarzer, Hangerland, Senderos, Karagounis, Duff, Baird, Reichter, Hughes, Sidwell, Ruiz, Petric, Rodallega.. Good grief they've got a squad of pensioners.. Those 14 players are basically their key first 11 plus subs and they're all 27 or above.. The majority are over 30..

That's why there was big interest from Fulham in Hughes

They do have some good youngsters. Briggs, Trotta, Kasami, Frei, even that Kacaniklic bloke who's on loan at Blackburn. I agree they need to get rid of some of the oldies though.

I hope Wigan win their game in hand.. If they do, they'll have 30 points from 30 games and be only 4 points behind 11th place Stoke..

If that happens, I don't htink you can rule out the likes of Norwich, Stoke, Sunderland or WHU going down.. All of them aren't particularly playing well..

Looking at Wigans remaining fixtures.. They've got some very winnable games but also '6 pointers' in which if they lose they'll end up going down..

At home they've got Norwich, Spurs, Swansea and Villa

Away they've got QPR, WHU, Man City, Arsenal and WBA

Take out the Man City and Arsenal games and they've got 7 games to pick up 4 wins.. Those 4 wins, if they're against Villa and Norwich, will keep them up IMO.. Lose those 6 pointers and they'll be in big trouble

Barcelona and Rayo Vallecano are currently playing at Nou Camp Ice Rink.. So many players slipping over it's hilarious..

Messi had an open goal, control the ball before slipping over and the defenders managed to rush back.. A comical moment..

But it's 2-0.. Villa and Messi combining for both the goals as they share 1 each..

And that's the 18th consecutive La Liga game that Messi has scored in.. His 41st in La Liga and 53rd of the season in all competitions.. Not bad.

I'd imagine most of, if not all of, the bottom half of the PL must be bricking it after that Wigan win. A game in hand and only seven points off 11th, plus they've a track record of leaving it til late. Game well and truly on.

Reading and QPR are more or less done for (in the latter case, somewhat hilariously).

Harry Redknapp says thgey need 5 wins from their remaining 8.. 5 wins would get them to 38, which is only 8 more than what Villa have now with 8 games remaining so even 5 wins will be tight..

Anyway.. 5 wins from this lot..

Home: Wigan, Stoke, Arsenal, Newcastle

Away: Fulham, Everton, Reading, Liverpool

I don't see them winning 2 away games so realistically they've got to win all of their home games..

No chance.. They're down.

And as for another thing.. Harry Redknapp took over of QPR on the 24th November 2012..

Since then, in the league.. They have..

Played: 18

Won: 4

Drawn: 6

Lost: 8

Mark Hughes did an awful job at QPR.. But Harry Redknapp has only claimed the sames points per game ratio as Aston Villa.. In other words, he's taken over a relegation team, and has for half of the season, taken them on relegation form..

So why is he labelled as a genius? Why are people claiming he's done an excellent job? He had a good squad, he spent another $15mill on it in January, and they're still on relegation form?

I don't get it.

I hate it when you see the phrase 'Harry Houdini working his magic again'

Apparently McLeish '38 points from 38 PL games ie. 1 point per game' was an absolute donkey and couldn't tell his elbow from his arse yet Harry Houdini '18 points from 18 games ie. 1 point per game' is the people's no.1 English manager and is doing a fine job..

The media are excellent at swaying the opinion of the public.. I'll give em that

Archived