The Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

sage

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are officially, but the quality of the squad and the expectations are for a tough season. Hardly the promotion season he had at Swansea.

They are no worse off than us though, the teams that come up can be in a crest of the wave. In the champ anyone can be up there or at the bottom eveyone starts equal. Also you would think it's more the region he will be settled with his family. So why does joining them show his ability as you were saying it derogatory.

They are no worse off than us though, the teams that come up can be in a crest of the wave. In the champ anyone can be up there or at the bottom eveyone starts equal. Also you would think it's more the region he will be settled with his family.

Either of us may eat our words with this but I believe this season the table will broken up into 3 possibly 4 divisions unlike last season's standings (the closest I've ever seen). I think we will see a bottom 6 scrapping it out (24th-18th) mid table (17th-9th) top six battle (8th-4th) and promotion pushers (3rd-1st). I predict we will land mid table again.

The optimistic in me believes we CAN be part of that top 6 battle ;)

I just think with the quality come down not losing there stars and rebuilding with strong championship players they'll walk it (some times easier said than done), and the small clubs that have come up I don't think they stand much of a chance.

Anyone considered Ian Evatt as our experienced CB ?   He is now fully fit after last season's injury and training with Blackburn. 31. Looking for a contract. Sky say several Championship clubs are interested.

Ian Evatt is a great shout. I'm guessing he'll be available on a free so would allow the £2mil to stretch that bit further! I think Freeman can replace Brayford, Hognaston/Davies can cover Freeman and Evatt can slip in at centre half.

It would be nice to get another (improved) ex-Ram back.

Archived