The Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

sage

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2377151/Blackburn-Rovers-prepare-sell-Scott-Dann-buy-Barry-Bannan.html

Blackburn defender Scott Dann wants to leave Ewood Park. 

The 26-year-old centre-back is one of the club's highest earners and they are ready to sell to help balance the books. 

Blackburn are hopeful Gael Givet will join Livorno but manager Gary Bowyer is also keen to sign Aston Villa midfielder Barry Bannan.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2377151/Blackburn-Rovers-prepare-sell-Scott-Dann-buy-Barry-Bannan.html#ixzz2a9ogEFBm 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Some bozo on twitter mentioning both Leon Barnett and Tony Beltran to sign before the end of the week...might just be stirring - but makes a bit of sense. Beltran is playing for Salt Lake in the MLS, and yes, he is American. We must need one of those again huh? Playing for USA in Gold Cup atm, and he did manage this

I take it this Scott Dann talk is a joke?

If he wants to leave Blackburn it will be for premier league football.

He will be on 25k plus a week, why on earth would anyone come to Derby on 10k when they are already on 30k

The transfer fee would be in excess of 2 million

Just clarifying 

I take it this Scott Dann talk is a joke?

If he wants to leave Blackburn it will be for premier league football.

He will be on 25k plus a week, why on earth would anyone come to Derby on 10k when they are already on 30k

The transfer fee would be in excess of 2 million

Just clarifying 

They're actively seeking to get rid, apparently.

much like Scott McDonald at Boro, if we can arrange something he is available - the asking price I imagine would be £0 but I could be wrong.

I think 1 million would be a fair value.

Can't see any Prem team wanting him so Championship's his best bet. He's not going to get 25-30K a week at many clubs so he might be willing to take a pay cut. If we could get him down to 15K, that would be fantastic.

I think 1 million would be a fair value.

Can't see any Prem team wanting him so Championship's his best bet. He's not going to get 25-30K a week at many clubs so he might be willing to take a pay cut. If we could get him down to 15K, that would be fantastic.

15k a week!

If we got Scott Dann on 15k a week i don't think people would say the board have been unambitious this summer thats for sure. I thought Tyson/Sammon/Keogh were our highest earners on like 9/10k

Archived