Watford v Derby County

CumbrianRam

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone going to this?? I wouldn't even go the end of my garden to watch Derby play at present.

And i don't even have a garden.

15-0 Watford.

#blamesammon

Kick Vydra in the face get him off the pitch, and Watford are an average team. 15-0 ? bit harsh but they are having an amazing season.

Okay, so you're saying that as long as we attack watford we will win... fantastic!! Why didn't Clough think of his... by nora you're a genius!!

Begs the question why he doesn't try a whole new philosophy given our terrible away form. I'm not even talking formations/subs/personnel here (I leave that for the rest of you to debate), just approach and mindset, hell, even a bit of ambition in a interview might inspire something. Seems to me an away point has been a triumph for far too long.

Begs the question why he doesn't try a whole new philosophy given our terrible away form. I'm not even talking formations/subs/personnel here (I leave that for the rest of you to debate), just approach and mindset, hell, even a bit of ambition in a interview might inspire something. Seems to me an away point has been a triumph for far too long.

The philosophy is the same away from home, as it is at home!

the difference is the players performance levels, Clough has mentioned time after time - we go into every game with the same philosophy and plan, it can only be effective if the players do their job! I would probably encourage us to keep the ball a bit more, personally - lower the tempo and make the home crowd lost their spirit.

I hear trains and roads do run through Watford, hope someone else can confirm?

A Derby fan becomes a member on here so they can ask a perfectly legible question and you answer with your sarcastic and rather boring tone.

Can you not simply answer the question?

Hi, does anyone know a way to get to the game? The roadrider is fully booked 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

If you're going from Brum then I imagine the train would be easiest.

If you're in Derby then there will be a few supporters clubs taking coaches. The Alfreton branch are, haven't got the number but there's a page of info on Facebook. They pick up and drop off at Pride Park too.

Archived