Derby County is our love and in the end it will never change.

Curtains

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And if their best isn't good enough?

"At least you did your best" is what you say to fat kid who comes last on sports day.

If they aren't good enough, they need replacing. Dugout included.

For some reason when I read this I spat my tea out laughing, I don't know why,

And if their best isn't good enough?

"At least you did your best" is what you say to fat kid who comes last on sports day.

If they aren't good enough, they need replacing. Dugout included.

but the fact is we are no where near being classified as the best, if you want the best surely just get sky and watch Man Utd every week.. We're here to support derby not tear everything they do apart. I'm definitely not saying I'm happy with where we are as a club, far from it but I still support them.

And what a f***ing idiot I am..

Good enough for what?

I suspect a number of us are gulity of engaging with a few folks who have appeared over the last few days. They seem to get their kicks from being negative. It's easy to do that. A quick look at other forums this morning made me realise that there's a lot of people around who seem to enjoy the bad times so they can appear with their words of wisdom.

So, apparently, it's - Clough out, Pearson out, Jackett out, Wenger out so far. Still only lunchtime so lots of time for more.

Someone IN, somewhere 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Troy have you ever played football because if you had you would know that it doesnt always go to plan . Cloughie would like maybe to do things different but the fans sometimes get on his back and start shouting do this do that and he has to appease them or face their wrath. He intimated something on RD last night .

I say we are sometimes fickle.

That's the problem though. It DOES go to plan. It's the manager that pulls everyone back ten yards when we're 2-0 allowing the opposition to attack. It's the manager's plan to have ALL ELEVEN players in the area for corners! It's the manager that plans the team, line-up, formation, mentality, transfers etc

Managed to get to game last night. My son hoping he can just about afford a season ticket for him and the kids next season.. I told him a lot weren't renewing cos the club had no ambition and the play was boring. He looked at me in astonishment and said "But it,s Derby, you expect it to be painful! Anyway, it's your fault for bringing me in the 1st place - now I don't have a choice!" I'm very proud of him!!

Johnny Russell, not Sharp.

Even better but i thought Russel was pretty much a premier league player, Sharp could be up for grabs if forest dont have an agreement. Also Sharp didnt play in the 6-1 win so Davies might not be too keen on Sharp. Maybe I am looking into it too much. No doubt Southampton will want 1.5 million for him cant remember the last signing over 1.5 million, probably someone like Claude Davis.

Archived