Left Back on loan

ChaddesdenRam

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so we're not signing anyone then..?

[url=https://twitter.com/SNicholsonDT]Steve Nicholson ‏@SNicholsonDT

Still quiet on the loan front at [url=https://twitter.com/search?q=%23dcfc&src=hash]#dcfc. Looks like solution to the left back dilemma will be found within the squad.

hands up who's surprised?

(good luck to the fella filling in...)

or is buxton fit?

Why would they loan him out to us? Has he been knocked down to 2nd choice LB?

He's contracted until 2015.

They brought Warnock in...

Exactly.. why would they want to help us out when we're 1-2 places off each other? If it is true, then sorry Nigel, but trying to get him is plain stupid.

Wouldn't be the first time Nigel's gone back in for the same player... Sammon...

And this wouldn't be Leeds "helping us out" the idea would be that it's a permanent signing we're taking on loan now...

They brought Warnock in...

Wouldn't be the first time Nigel's gone back in for the same player... Sammon...

And this wouldn't be Leeds "helping us out" the idea would be that it's a permanent signing we're taking on loan now...

I know, but why would they just loan him? Surely they'll say if you want him, you're going to have to wait until the window opens again so you can buy him.

I know, but why would they just loan him? Surely they'll say if you want him, you're going to have to wait until the window opens again so you can buy him.

Cos it would be advantageous to get his wages off their books earlier if possible... also we'd probably pay them a loan fee...

I think we have to have them registered by 5pm if they're going to play tomorrow?

Given the lack of any kind of rumour, it feels suspiciously like nothing will happen.

Buxton will play even though he is unfit, Freeman will cover left back and Brayford will resume at right back.

So Green Ram was right. He's a wise bloke that Green Ram

Freeman Brayford Keogh Hoganson at the back then... give them all the support and hopefully they'll pull through, very young back line though.

Prefer,

Brayford Keogh Gjokaj Freeman

Freeman's played at LB before and we know he's alright, Brayford's partnership with Coutts is very good at home. Gjokaj would be the only new player in there, barring that Buxton isn't fit enough, just have to give it his best 90 minutes and see what happens.

I think it more likely that you are naturally a miserable half empty glass sort of person. Why blame someone else for that?

So Mr happy/positive loyal dcfc fan. Is it the th fact im a 'half empty glass sort of person', or is it because i know what we're like and we won't sign anyone until we get to the point that were starting games with 10 men ? Take your nose out of Cloughy's bum and see the reality.

Archived