Left Back on loan

ChaddesdenRam

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this the same Crainy that used to play for Leeds? If so I had the misfortune of watching him play against Hull at Elland Rd once and although I have not been privvy to this metioric rise to ' best experienced left back' I can whole heartedly say that his 90 mins that day was by far far and away the worst performance from a pro footballer I have ever seen. It was that bad!!! And as a Derby fan I dont say that lighty given a good number we have watched down the years!!!

What happened? Did he start eating shredded wheat.. Or is this Crainy a different one?

When was the last time we announced a player that hadn't already become common knowledge via the interweb?

Coutts came fairly out of the blue, although rumours appeared about a day or so before, not particularly loud ones though. O'Connor was pretty much out of the blue.

Thinking about it, Bueno came out of the blue.

Speaking of loans, Dickov took many by shock, we had no idea he was coming, and most were shocked that we'd even bring him in on loan. If I recall correctly, Theo just sort of appeared as well.

The key here though is that this is a loan, and one to cover someone who is unable to play for a few weeks, there really isn't time for rumours to circulate.

Archived