The Big Sammon Thread

Rich3478

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hes managed to do more for Forest in 2 months than our manager in 4 years,with players bought

by previous managers and they failed as has Clough with his players.

What? He got them in a position in the top six then went on a winless run and dropped out of it again. I'm sure we've done that too.

Yeah but if they keep losing we could still overtake them and the messiah

yea , then FroBoycie wont have to change his avatar to a Red Dog one.. :ph34r:

Red Dwarf will have to change his to a Rams one..happy days :lol:

Hes managed to do more for Forest in 2 months than our manager in 4 years,with players bought

by previous managers and they failed as has Clough with his players.

The poison dwarf has got the gumps to the same position that Sean O'Driscoll left them in before christmas. A huge expensive squad that seems to lack bottle.

I reckon Nige would have that squad automatically promoted.

What? He got them in a position in the top six then went on a winless run and dropped out of it again. I'm sure we've done that too.

When have we made the top 6?I notice you choose to ignore the fact that he achieved that in 2 months,you

also chose to ignore that he actually got us promotion in his first year.

If you want to show that NC is more successful than BD you will have to do better than that.

What! this season?Wrong again.If you put your money where your mouth is the bookies must love you.

At the time the message you quoted was originally made, there was a distinct possibility that it could have happened.  

He was still wrong and the chances  of it happening were miniscule.

You didn't seem prepared to ridicule the possibility until it was no longer possible though. Are you actually a bookie?

When have we made the top 6?I notice you choose to ignore the fact that he achieved that in 2 months,you

also chose to ignore that he actually got us promotion in his first year.

If you want to show that NC is more successful than BD you will have to do better than that.

I haven't said NC is better than BD - just BD has achieved **** all yet this season. All BD did in two months was beat some lower table teams then lose to some top of table teams. Hardly anything to boast about unless you like Red.

The poison dwarf has got the gumps to the same position that Sean O'Driscoll left them in before christmas. A huge expensive squad that seems to lack bottle.

I reckon Nige would have that squad automatically promoted.

Two interesting points there.Lets hope that the Forest Owners see it your way,they may take him off us,we will be

well rid.Who knows we may get a manager with a decent record and some promotion success at this level instead

of somebody who seems to have been appointed on work experiance.

The 2nd point is that a few weeks ago we were worried about relegation and yet you believe that the manager

who got us in that position could get have got Forest automatic promotion.Hmm you dont have a great opinion

of our players do you?

Two interesting points there.Lets hope that the Forest Owners see it your way,they may take him off us,we will be

well rid.Who knows we may get a manager with a decent record and some promotion success at this level instead

of somebody who seems to have been appointed on work experiance.

The 2nd point is that a few weeks ago we were worried about relegation and yet you believe that the manager

who got us in that position could get have got Forest automatic promotion.Hmm you dont have a great opinion

of our players do you?

I think our squad has played to its potential at times and with a tiny bit more strength in depth we'd have been very close to a play off this season. We have 3 or 4 quality players who would walk into most other teams and an honest bunch of lads who give their all for each other.

The gumps have a stronger squad than us and the reason they haven't challenged for promotion is down to the deluded kuwaiti owners chopping and changing managers.

I cannot see any reason why Clough (or most other managers for that matter) wouldn't have got them up there with Cardiff, Hull and Watford looking for automatic promotion given the full season.

I suppose you don't agree with the idea that Clough might have done better with more money to spend on fees and wages and a bigger squad with better players to call on for injuries.

I think our squad has played to its potential at times and with a tiny bit more strength in depth we'd have been very close to a play off this season. We have 3 or 4 quality players who would walk into most other teams and an honest bunch of lads who give their all for each other.

The gumps have a stronger squad than us and the reason they haven't challenged for promotion is down to the deluded kuwaiti owners chopping and changing managers.

I cannot see any reason why Clough (or most other managers for that matter) wouldn't have got them up there with Cardiff, Hull and Watford looking for automatic promotion given the full season.

I suppose you don't agree with the idea that Clough might have done better with more money to spend on fees and wages and a bigger squad with better players to call on for injuries.

Its not a case of whether I agree or not,obviously the board don't.As for the 3 or 4 quality players we have,apparently,

we will have to wait until the transfer window opens.

I know it's off-topic for this thread, but you state "The gumps have a stronger squad than us", would you like to qualify that?

I don't think many Forest players would get in our starting XI, maybe a couple would make the bench, and maybe their centre-backs would replace Keogh and Buxton, but other than that... I don't see it.

I know it's off-topic for this thread, but you state "The gumps have a stronger squad than us", would you like to qualify that?

I don't think many Forest players would get in our starting XI, maybe a couple would make the bench, and maybe their centre-backs would replace Keogh and Buxton, but other than that... I don't see it.

Squad, not starting xi................

Back to topic, so you mean Sammon is better than Cox, Sharp, Blackstock and Tudgay? Stop it now.

The only our player who would get in F*rest line up is Brayford. Though they have piss poor keeper too.

Archived