The Big Sammon Thread

Rich3478

and paid double what Wigan paid for him after scoring just 1 goal

If you believe the fee the papers ran with.

If we couldn't afford him first time....

We might of paid £1.2. It might be worth up to £1.2. Or it might be the supposed Shackell fee being assumed to have been thrown back in the kitty for Sammon.

Who knows?

Tbf, today he wasn't one of the daft cnuts punting the ball down field constantly against a bunch of leaderless zombies like Blackburn. A team that looks so confused at what they are supposed to be trying to achieve and how that they actually have a decent 'bore' tactic to keep them up

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P'Boro's chairmen - 

I also hope that fella up front for Derby; C Sammon let my back 4 leave Pride Park in time for coach leaving. What a performance that was.

@Gabs50Zakuani Hey Skipper, Did Mr Sammon give you permission to use the remote control tonight..Cant wait for rematch next season..

P'Boro's chairmen - 

I also hope that fella up front for Derby; C Sammon let my back 4 leave Pride Park in time for coach leaving. What a performance that was.

@Gabs50Zakuani Hey Skipper, Did Mr Sammon give you permission to use the remote control tonight..Cant wait for rematch next season..

Is that not a parody? Fcking hell I'm glad we don't have a chairman like that...he should learn to keep his nose in the boardroom.

Is that not a parody? Fcking hell I'm glad we don't have a chairman like that...he should learn to keep his nose in the boardroom.

He is the majority shareholder and they probably would be in the non-league if wasn't for him so I don't think the fans will mind.

Sammon yesterday showed some of what he is capable of, and it was nice to hear people chanting his name in appreciation (or irony). It's obvious that the players have great appreciation for what he does on the pitch. Saying that, I did speak to a couple of people last night who didn't think he did anything of merit yesterday. I respect their opinions, but it just goes to prove that different people see different things.

Carn't believe I am saying this, but I do actually think he has won me over a bit off late, if he could finish he would be great...either that, or we find, a prolific striker to feed off his work rate.

I think Martin, along with the  season end approaching has had a bit to do with it... seeing Martin's lethargy on the pitch as shown Sammon in a bit of different light for me...

That plus the added optimism I feel for next season... in that it could be our year, also flows over to Sammon, will not be able be able to miss, as opposed to he will be haunted by poor finishing...& it will be a season were everything he hits will go in...

Anyway dadadada Connor Sammon  :o

Archived