Derby County v Blackburn Rovers

uttoxram75

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing as I only get to come up a few times a season (travel etc makes it a lot more expensive) and that I'm bringing my girlfriend to PP for the first time AND it's for my birthday - I'm 100% confident that the players will give me a present by way of a 3-1 win.... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

FGS Ward (Ward, Sammon and Hendrick)

On a side note - how bad is the attendance likely to be? I don't get to watch us a lot so don't know what the week in/week out atmosphere etc is like? Away it has always been good but I guess thats to be expected...

Seeing as I only get to come up a few times a season (travel etc makes it a lot more expensive) and that I'm bringing my girlfriend to PP for the first time AND it's for my birthday - I'm 100% confident that the players will give me a present by way of a 3-1 win.... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

FGS Ward (Ward, Sammon and Hendrick)

On a side note - how bad is the attendance likely to be? I don't get to watch us a lot so don't know what the week in/week out atmosphere etc is like? Away it has always been good but I guess thats to be expected...

The attendance won't be great, would of been around 20,000, if season ticket holders were allowed in for free but they've stopped that now! To say that they've closed the north stand upper (about 4,000 seats) and the toyota west stand upper (about 5,000 seats) I'd guess they're expecting an attendance around the 12,000 mark.

The attendance won't be great, would of been around 20,000, if season ticket holders were allowed in for free but they've stopped that now! To say that they've closed the north stand upper (about 4,000 seats) and the toyota west stand upper (about 5,000 seats) I'd guess they're expecting an attendance around the 12,000 mark.

That's disappointing, I remember when there was a buzz about the FA Cup and you got a good crowd whoever it was,

This game might not be that inspiring but it's a really critical one for our season, a win here could set us up for a good cup run...

cheers for the info - bit suprised by the lack of takes as the tickets are so cheap.. Not judging anyone as just after xmas money is always tight just tought that £12 fo4r a ticket was an absolute bargain...

Definitely a turning point, think we are too far off playoffs but with 4 home games in our next 6 matches, winning 5 would give us a chance and not completely out the question although very unlikely...

Talking with my dad and would be happy with making it to the quarters or semis... Think we are going the right way but our away form is just too poor this season.. If we could pick up a few more wins away and keep our home form we may be there nexxt season but ultimately I guess that relies rather heavily on keeping our players and making one or two good signings in the summer....

cheers for the info - bit suprised by the lack of takes as the tickets are so cheap.. Not judging anyone as just after xmas money is always tight just tought that £12 fo4r a ticket was an absolute bargain...

Definitely a turning point, think we are too far off playoffs but with 4 home games in our next 6 matches, winning 5 would give us a chance and not completely out the question although very unlikely...

Talking with my dad and would be happy with making it to the quarters or semis... Think we are going the right way but our away form is just too poor this season.. If we could pick up a few more wins away and keep our home form we may be there nexxt season but ultimately I guess that relies rather heavily on keeping our players and making one or two good signings in the summer....

I think the difference in this league from being a 8-16 team to being a top 6 team is a player who can score 20-25 goals a season. You look at the likes of Watford who have a pretty average team, yet they have Vydra who has scored 16 goals for them so far this season, and they lie 6th. Although I agree about the away form, we've picked up the same amount of points on the road as Barnsley who lie second bottom, even if we had a midtable (which we supposedly are compared to many people) away form, we'd have 5 extra points, which would put us in 7th, and certainly make season ticket renewals a lot easier to sell!

I bet it's off tomorrow. We've had a shed load of snow. There is no importance to play tomorrow no one doing a 20000 mile round trip or owt.

Game on.

[size=3]

DERBY County's FA Cup fourth round tie at home to Blackburn Rovers is set to go ahead as planned today (Saturday, 3pm) despite heavy overnight snowfall.[/size][size=3]

The Pride Park pitch is playable, while roads and pavements around the ground have been made safe.[/size]

Archived