Derby County v Blackburn Rovers

uttoxram75

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucky to be above 12k imo

I bought my two tickets today - and there were four in the queue when I got there and at least three who came in after me while I was faffing around trying to make my mind up where to go (North Stand Upper is closed). They were selling like hot cakes.

Strangely enough, I went to Greggs afterwards to buy hot cakes - and they were selling like match tickets.

I bought my two tickets today - and there were four in the queue when I got there and at least three who came in after me while I was faffing around trying to make my mind up where to go (North Stand Upper is closed). They were selling like hot cakes.

Strangely enough, I went to Greggs afterwards to buy hot cakes - and they were selling like match tickets.

expensive cakes

Anyone know how many have been sold?

Do you what the strangest business decision I have ever seen is Greggs not being open on a match day.

Unless Derby dont allow it so the food stalls on the inside receive more revenue?

Bingo!

Do you what the strangest business decision I have ever seen is Greggs not being open on a match day.

Unless Derby dont allow it so the food stalls on the inside receive more revenue?

Thats exactly why they don't open. Everyone would go to Greggs, because its reasonably priced and tastes nice.

or maybe the council say no because 20,000 people queueing for a sausage roll,steak bake a bottle of diet coke to wash away the calories wouldn't be safe

Archived