Derby County v Nottingham Forest

uttoxram75

They are convinced we are going to 'bully' them - yes the smallest youngest side in the division and they are worried about being bullied!

Must be hell for the notts physio if we're a physical side to them!!

Also the discipline record points to the opposite, also we make more passes and have more possession than them week after week but we are anti football apparently...

Talking out of ones arses comes to mind

Hughes will be flattened in the first 5 minutes - absolutely guaranteed. My heart sank when I saw sausageernburg is the ref. He will not give us one fooking bit of protection at all.

We'll still beat the mardy gumps though - they'll be too wound up, Big Eck will be that stressed about stopping us he'll forget to tell them to play.

Would feel better if Jake was fit.....

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hughes will be flattened in the first 5 minutes - absolutely guaranteed. My heart sank when I saw sausageernburg is the ref. He will not give us one fooking bit of protection at all.

We'll still beat the mardy gumps though - they'll be too wound up, Big Eck will be that stressed about stopping us he'll forget to tell them to play.

Would feel better if Jake was fit.....

Their best chance is playing physically and by the sounds of it they won't be able to muster that! The teams that have come to pride park this season and picked up points have been very well organised, and made it difficult for our midfield to get on the ball. I don't think they have the ability to play like that, they don't have the talent in the middle of the park to keep the ball... Two attacking wingers will tear them to shreds.

And they think Gareth Roberts is the 'weak link' correct me if I am wrong but did McCleary even touch the ball against him last season in this fixture, or the right winger in the game at their place? I can't remember who it was.

We're the better side, their bunch of premier league rejects are exactly that.. Play our own game, send them home 3/4/5 goals down.

Stupidly excited and pumped up for this game. My first East Midlands derby to go and see and I'm very, very confident of a win. 3-1 Rams, Hendrick (FGS), Jacobs and Sammon. Sharp for them. Hope there's a cracking atmosphere.

OMG im excited for you ,you are in for a treat the atmosphere will be nothing like you have ever seen just sing your lungs out youth and enjoy

Derby 0-2 Forest

Disappointing.

Forest don't have a bad away record, only 4 losses in 13, and despite having a 'rubbish defence' they've conceded less than us.. McLeish will get them solid for this game and they'll score from a couple of set pieces..

Without Bryson I feel we'll get overrun in the CM..

Oh dear Bris. And how does our home record compare to their away record?

Our home record.. W7 D4 L2 (win percentage 54% draw percentage 31% lose percentage 15%)

Their away record W3 D6 L4 (win percentage 23% draw percentage 46% lose percentage 31%)

Chance of win for Derby = 42%

Chance of Draw = 39%

Chance of Forest win = 19%

These percentages would reflect alot more closely than the top divisions given that the nature of the NPC is so even and that anyone can beat anyone

I'm going against the grain on this one.. Statistically I'd back Derby not to lose, but abit of reverse psychology and I'm hoping my 'gut feeling' is wrong..

Fear not Mrs, it's all very simple, we play Forest, we beat them, simple. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Doesn't anyone think Nigel says to the lads something like, "This is my dad's trophy we're playing for today, if there's one game I want to you to do the business in, it's this one. Now get out there AND GERRINTO 'EM." 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Derby 0-2 Forest

Disappointing.

Forest don't have a bad away record, only 4 losses in 13, and despite having a 'rubbish defence' they've conceded less than us.. McLeish will get them solid for this game and they'll score from a couple of set pieces..

Without Bryson I feel we'll get overrun in the CM..

Well their away losses are just about to add up to 5, cos there's no way we're losing this one.

Archived