Derby County v Nottingham Forest

uttoxram75

Be interesting to see if Khalid Al-Rachidi plays! Here's hoping the game is on for Muespach anyway! It would be devastating if the game is called off for the second time! I'm sure the club will try and do everything to get it on, especially with the Hull game having to be rearranged.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nottingham Fawaz squad has been announced for Saturday.......

Khalid Al-Rashidi

Al-Koholic

Al-Kha Salzer

Fawaz Itsworf

Al-Arandmyhat

Ali Aliho

Ali Baba

Mullah Kintyre

Sheikh It Allah Bout

Robbie Van Persian Gulf

Billy Shah

Desert Blackstock

Infidel Castro

Sandy Reid

Fawaz Gump

Chris Burkha

Al-Ix Mahgleesh is hopeful that his new look squad will quickly acclimatise to the english winter.

al-lostthatlovinfeelin.co.ku

Apparently this is the game is all we get to look forward to, now, I don't mean to stir the pot, as such but... What exactly do Forest fans have in stock for the rest of the season? Lots of mistakes by Aladdin and perhaps another manager going walkies for a big pay off?

So up their own arses and full of ****, I'm struggling to take it all in.

From Gary Birtles, I think he actually knows the requirements of the gumps....

[size=3]Derby's strength, at home at least, is their brand of passing football.[/size][size=3]

They like to move the ball quickly, their full backs push on, they have plenty of talented players in midfield and they create chances. They can and have passed good teams off the park.[/size]

[size=3]

So Forest have to stop them. They have to ensure they do not get into their stride.[/size]

[size=3]Which may well mean that Forest have to play ugly. Their first priorities might have to be hard work, determination and the desire to frustrate.[/size]

He knows that they will not and cannot beat us at Football so kick and rush is their only hope... just like they tried against us at the city ground, the most touches of anyone on that pitch that day was Jake Buxtons forehead, closely followed by Halfords long punt up field..

Apparently this is the game is all we get to look forward to, now, I don't mean to stir the pot, as such but... What exactly do Forest fans have in stock for the rest of the season? Lots of mistakes by Aladdin and perhaps another manager going walkies for a big pay off?

So up their own arses and full of ****, I'm struggling to take it all in.

I saw a few of them saying that the only thing we have to look forward to each year is these games.

Not like them. They can look forward to the FA Cup final and a Wembley Play Off.

We're so small time...

"Living in the absolute stuck in the 70's derby, one thing that is always prevalent near these games are the amount of Derby fans who try to convince me/themselves that we're going to win. they love to talk themselves down. It's almost as they think it's part of their job to limit their own expecations, trying to lul us into a false sense of security, so it's even greater when they beat us, almost like they think it will impact the game itself.

But I suppose that's just a small town mentality. In fairness to them, it's something that has always stood them in good stead, they're very 'us against the world' and it suits them down to the ground."

Erm, we get called a 'small town' and you tell us it's our only highlight of the season? But it's US that talk ourselves down

Pointless to measure d1cks. I just enjoy being a small town with a rubbish team that has dominated over Forest for many of the recent years.

Keep it coming. Pr1ck

Arrogance rating 6/10 - Leeds would be ashamed

"You'd only have to ask all the Championship managers who they would have in their squad and I would say only Hughes and Brayford (at a push) would get a mention.

Whereas I would expect the likes of Ayala, Guedioura, Reid, Cox, Sharp, Blackstock all to be in demand.

Poor poor side but do have a "togetherness" about them. Supported by a City full of self-obsessed, chavvy ******."

Arrogance rating 7/10 - Leeds' esque

"Simon Cox is a regular international and has performed well in the Prem. No argument there. He's struggled for form but that's down to injury and constant chopping and changing. Form is temporary, class is permanent and all that."

Oh dear. Where do I start?

Arrogance rating 7/10 - Leeds esque

"Yes he's Derby's manager. Given the lack of ambition there these two matches are his most important matches of the season."

Wheeeeeeey!!! Arrogance rating 10/10 - Who are Leeds? We are Forest, European heavyweights!

What are we missing out on that is so much 'fun'? Where are these 'bigger fish' that they have to 'fry'

Archived